Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came along to wish you luck for the rest of the season - don’t let those United rats anywhere near the title and you have our blessing. We were resigned to losing it even before last week if we are being honest. Losing Virgil, Gomez and Jota on top of Covid ruining ours and Nike’s plans for last summer’s transfer market made it unlikely this season tbh.

The team with the deepest squad depth was always going to win the title by default in this kind of season, so enjoy it because next year our recruitment and the return of the Anfield crowd will make it a race again. :)
I've noticed Bingo has thrown the towel in already but then again he's got a habit of doing that as his pathetic record in the domestic cups has shown.

We were told by your arselicking mates in the media that you have to retain the title to be classed as a great team but your lot are too busy lighting candles and wanking themselves stupid singing along to that shite tune from carousel that you stole from the Rags

I guess retaining the title isn't for everyone is it?

Your squad has no depth, shit back up players and is imbalanced because of piss poor recruitment, your wage bill is bigger than ours but a couple of injuries, you can't cope and the victim card comes out.
We've had key players missing for large parts of the last few seasons and managed to win trophy after trophy without whining and playing the victim so perhaps you should point the finger at Bingo if you've got an issue with squad depth

Does this "Nike" recruitment involve signing championship standard players on deadline day?
If you think the proven cheats that own your shit club are going to dig deep you're even more deluded than the average Dipper.

More bollocks about the Anfield crowd which is the biggest myth in football.
A bunch of Scandinavian tourists holding club sanctioned banners hasn't helped in the last 30 years has it ?
I remember you deluded fuckwits saying you were going to do it for the 96 in 2014 too and we all know how that turned out don't we?

By the time your lot get to hold a parade you won't even be Champions anymore but I suppose you can always go and set fire to the Liver building and assault a few more Police officers when this years champions hold their parade.

Not happening this season anyway

Things are looking very good for us. Pep will be here at least a couple more years. It's mid February and we are looking good in all 4 competitions. No big injury worries. With Aguero, KDB and hopefully Ake soon fit.
Oh, and we have a huge budget for next summer. With hopefully a word class striker and 2-3 more top signings to add to an already great squad. So we could be making a huge splash in the transfer market AFTER a potentially record-breaking season. The future is looking rosier than it ever has for city, while Liverpool are going to struggle to get top 4 etc.

Yet, i would still caution against gloating because you never know when the tables are turned. But i did think PB's post was well written. :)

So with 42 to points still to play for, and only a 13 point deficit, the greatest manager in the universe throws in the towel? Wow!

So with things looking a little bleak, the greatest fans in the universe throw in the towel? Wow!

So when they finally shake off their famous monica "It'll be our year next year", they all scrabble to reclaim it after a couple of bad results. Wow!

Their automated response? Attack anybody and everybody as to why they have totally crumbled this season rather than look inwards. Wow!

Any lurking dippers or rags only need to ask themselves one question. Why is all this City's fault that you are so shite now?
Let's assume everything they say about City is true. How does that explain why Leicester are above the dippers. And why the rags are above the dippers.
Why Chelsea and West Ham are about to go above them?
The same thing applies to the rags over the last nine years.

The simple answer is that you're not good enough.
Dropping out of all the domestic cups to give yourself the best chance to win the prem and champs league proves you are one hit wonders.
Deep down most dippers and rags know they will never regain their previous status.
That isn't because City will be dominating, rather that we have burst their cosy closed shop bubble. Other teams and owners are hungry for more.

I suppose they could always get together with the rags and form their own league. And make all the rules so that they will always be top. Maybe swapping the title between each other each year.
Yeah, i would pay top money to see that....oh wait!

Both are now joke clubs. Fortunately now being exposed for what they have always been.

Last edited:
So with 42 to points still to play for, and only a 13 point deficit, the greatest manager in the universe throws in the towel? Wow!

So with things looking a little bleak, the greatest fans in the universe throw in the towel? Wow!

So when they finally shake of their famous monica "It'll be our year next year", they all scrabble to reclaim it after a couple of bad results. Wow!

Their automated response? Attack anybody and everybody as to why they have totally crumbled this season rather than look inwards. Wow!

Any lurking dippers or rags only need to ask themselves one question. Why is all this City's fault that you are so shite now?
Let's assume everything they say about City is true. How does that explain why Leicester are above the dippers. And why the rags are above the dippers.
Why Chelsea and West Ham are about to go above them?
The same thing applies to the rags over the last nine years.

The simple answer is that you're not good enough.
Dropping out of all the domestic cups to give yourself the best chance to win the prem and champs league proves you are one hit wonders.
Deep down most dippers and rags know they will never regain their previous status.
That isn't because City will be dominating, rather that we have burst their cosy closed shop bubble. Other teams and owners are hungry for more.

I suppose they could always get together with the rags and form their own league. And make all the rules so that they will always be top. Maybe swapping the title between each other each year.
Yeah, i would pay top money to see that....oh wait!

Both are now joke clubs. Fortunately now being exposed for what they have always been.
Plastic gobshite devious clubs the pair of them. Two cheeks of the same arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.