Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC headline claiming that we saw the 'old Liverpool' back last night. I can only hope that the squad believe that, because if they do, they're only going to lose more.

It’s their home form that’s toilet so I wouldn’t get too carried away just yet “Auntie”

BBC headline claiming that we saw the 'old Liverpool' back last night. I can only hope that the squad believe that, because if they do, they're only going to lose more.
Another false dawn like when they beat Spurs and West Ham

Are the scouse infested BBC going to completely ignore the fact that Leipzig took pathetic to a whole new level and handed the dippers both goals on a plate?

The Liverpool Thought Bank? That's an oxymoron!

"Demand tht (sic) UEFA fight cases in court better."

F**k me! Give him a bib.
Stupid scouse. FFP is a joke. Imagine owning a business and being told you are not allowed to fund growth projects with equity. That is what FFP is really about; not preventing clubs from spending too much; see barca, madrid etc

Hahaha. That RB Leipzig team is at best mid-table in the prem. How come ‘old liverpool’ could only beat a team 2-0 that rags beat 5-0?

Another false dawn like when they beat Spurs and West Ham

Are the scouse infested BBC going to completely ignore the fact that Leipzig took pathetic to a whole new level and handed the dippers both goals on a plate?
Exactly. I actually think they were better against us than they were against Leipzig, and we hammered them.

Stupid scouse. FFP is a joke. Imagine owning a business and being told you are not allowed to fund growth projects with equity. That is what FFP is really about; not preventing clubs from spending too much; see barca, madrid etc
Barca lost €81m the last 3 seasons on a negative trend (130m last season) and haven't paid clubs money they're owed on transfers. They're not being investigated by the CFCB despite being multiple times over the acceptable losses with no plan to turn it around. That's what FFP is worth.

I confess to having a thread on RAWK bookmarked.

It is their "Alternative Premier League Table" thread. For those who don't know, it assigns point values to home and away fixtures with different golf style ratings for the expected difficulty of the matches. It ain't perfect, but it's a system which usually tells a fairly accurate tale of who is ahead or behind in the race (when sometimes because of the shcedule it isn't always so clear).
I find it to be a useful way to track which teams in the title race are over or under performing what would be expected of a contender.

It may just be a coincidence or that something has come up in the OP's personal life (unprecedented times and all). But I find it peculiar how that particular thread has now been silent for 11 days when it has typically been far more active.

Brilliant :)
I look at it from time to time and, by adding on to the last update, if we win tonight we go up to +2 on a 90 point par season - so an expectation of 92 points.

Meanwhile, they have slipped to -19 and an expectation of 71 points.

Just a 21 point difference in our favour and a worse look than the current league table. LOL and they swear by it as well :)

I love rawk.......

You're absolutely right. It was great watching the game last night where 2 teams just wanted to play football. Both teams wanted to win but the win at all costs whether that means throwing yourself down or playing on shit refereeing wasn't there.
Whether that's because of the better refereeing standard or not on Leipzig's side I'm not sure I don't watch enough German football, but I'm proud to say that our manager and lads are not a bunch of cheats like certain others.

Brilliant :)
I look at it from time to time and, by adding on to the last update, if we win tonight we go up to +2 on a 90 point par season - so an expectation of 92 points.

Meanwhile, they have slipped to -19 and an expectation of 71 points.

Just a 21 point difference in our favour and a worse look than the current league table. LOL and they swear by it as well :)

And they never hesitate to point out how we ended up 18 points adrift last season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.