Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t suppose you work for the scouse tourist board
No, and neither does anyone else today. They are all sat in their gardens with a 6 pack of Stella, singing Beatles songs and watching the famous 2005 Champions League final on repeat, whilst crying into their empty cans and lighting a candle to remember those 96 who unfortunately lost their lives all those years ago. They will also be plotting how to ambush their next opponents team bus in the Champions League Semi final in a few weeks. Oh hang on, oh shit.......

This will carry on happening until a team has the balls to stand up to them.

When they did it to us we should have got off the coach and straight to the ref and explained that several of our players were in no fit state to play the game of football after being subjected to such an attack.

We would have got annihilated for it and probably banned but we would have set a precedent and the authorities would have had to act.

They’ll probably have to kill somebody before anything is done about it. And after all this is Liverpool we are talking about. They have form for committing murders in europe.
Thing is its every other f#cker that gets punished for their scummy behaviour. They kill folk English teams get banned from Europe. They kick off in cities abroad and the next set of English fans receive the backlash. Scummy bastards (not all, but way more than a "minority") then complain if anything doesn't go their way. Can't stand the city, the fans, the accent, the colour red, 90% of their players, last dozen of their managers, their victim hood complex, their desperate need to be relevant, their self righteous virtue signalling (we stand against all racism, unless its suarez then we all wear t-shirts with his ugly mug), their shite sense of humour, their so called knowledge of football, their dense, boring sycophantic pundits, their made up frigging bird, who does that??? Ffs, I could probably go on all day. Let's just say I'm not a fan. Hopefully they get a Europa league spot coz if they don't and ditch the cups they've got a nice clean run at the league 1 match a week. Knocks me sick!!!

Should have all the CL money withheld and distributed to all the other seven CL quarter finalists and be put in pot 4 next time they qualify for CL. Maybe club, police and fans might then sort their shit out. Or UEFA award the game now to Madrid. Again it might make people think twice if they know there is a serious consequence and not just a paltry fine.
It’s about time stronger action was taken against Littlewoods FC.

As you say, they get away with breaching rules time and time again, while every other club is punished for the slightest infraction.

I went onto RAWK last night for a gander..just hoping someone would actually post that the coach assault was disgusting.. only had a peek so please correct me if I am wrong, but I saw nothing..believe me, if City fans did the same there would be uproar and a forum discussion about the idiots who behaved that way..frankly, after 5 minutes hearing that they hate Abu Dhabi, any one but City for CL, etc. logged out..actually wanted to post and ask the serious question of how they regard their fans behaviour, but couldnt be bothered.It would be wrong to tarnish all scousers, but to say that this behaviour is a minority is wrong. I dislike rags because of rivalry, but I dislike dippers more as they are the most disgusting supporters this country has ever seen.

This will carry on happening until a team has the balls to stand up to them.

When they did it to us we should have got off the coach and straight to the ref and explained that several of our players were in no fit state to play the game of football after being subjected to such an attack.

We would have got annihilated for it and probably banned but we would have set a precedent and the authorities would have had to act.

They’ll probably have to kill somebody before anything is done about it. And after all this is Liverpool we are talking about. They have form for committing murders in europe.
I’ve said before, we should have refused to take the coach down the road where the fucking scumbags were gathered until they were cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.