Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey UEFA, how does it feel knowing your flagship tournament is likely getting won by a team originally kicked out of it for cheating?
:wanker
Being kicked out for cheating is surely better than being kicked out for...

blankety-blank-2021.png

I
Bad take this mate. Thats like saying when will Doreen Lawrence/Denise Bulger, Grenfell victims and familes stop milking their kids relatives deaths.

These people arnt milking things they are fighting for justice for various reasons and I commend that.

I do agree though that there are certain times its brought up pointlessley (like last season possibly finishing on 96 points - but thats more the cult base than the families). But depends on the context of the point being made I suppose.

They actually have a go at us for singing always the victims and we were just as affected as they were, little realising its more to do with Heysel, Michael Shields and the Suarez T-Shirts.
They fought for justice, it was delivered,.. In style! But its now over. Surely? Do you think we still have to hear about it on a yearly basis?

I went onto RAWK last night for a gander..just hoping someone would actually post that the coach assault was disgusting.. only had a peek so please correct me if I am wrong, but I saw nothing..believe me, if City fans did the same there would be uproar and a forum discussion about the idiots who behaved that way..frankly, after 5 minutes hearing that they hate Abu Dhabi, any one but City for CL, etc. logged out..actually wanted to post and ask the serious question of how they regard their fans behaviour, but couldnt be bothered.It would be wrong to tarnish all scousers, but to say that this behaviour is a minority is wrong. I dislike rags because of rivalry, but I dislike dippers more as they are the most disgusting supporters this country has ever seen.
They ignore ALL of the negative shit on there. Klopp behaves like a tit - nothing. Their hypocracy gets called out -nothing. Klopp mismanages the squad - nothing.

Total denial of anything wrong to the point that they blame other things. And long may it continue because they won't fix what's wrong.

You're not the first person to have said that either. At least they couldn't play the 'Everton fans were singing about Hillsborough' card this season. Everton fans have supported them for years over Hillsborough, and yet.

Some of the families want to move on and I don't blame them. What happened was horrific and sad but it shouldn't be used to manipulate others, especially by people who were nowhere near the ground. Liverpool fans do not get to use Hillsborough as an excuse to act like twats, sorry.

They are going to end up pissing off the wrong fans one day.
Already did, there's a lad from Dunboyne with brain damage.

Am moving house. a Bristol Rovers fan came round today to quote for removal..started chatting about football and the dippers.. was surprised to hear him say they are scum.. he mentioned Hillsborough and how wrong it was for the police to be persecuted for what happened that day..said to me it was a tragedy, but if fans werent trying to get in for nothing it may not have happened..could not argue with him. Sadly we live in a blame culture now. Sometimes the obvious stares you in the face but you can not say this as politically wrong. Always someone to blame ,but never a dipper.
Nah police needed blamed for that, they fucked up. Doesn't make the dippers innocent though.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.