Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost as poignant as the Baxters game soup that was put in every Xmas hamper the length and breadth of Britain and only the brave ever ventured near.

Only beaten on the disgust meter by the whole cooked Chicken in a tin.

Yes some shite masquerading as food out there. After one City game I bought a chicken burger from that Spar near Piccadilly station. No idea what it was but it tasted nothing like chicken lol.
I used to love Baxter’s Game Soup. Can you still get it?

What about the little grubby white burger vans at Maine Road?
An enticing smell followed by tasteless mush...

I lived in Dover in the late eighties and outside a nightclub called Nu Age was fat Harry's burger van. Everybody said the burgers were crap but loads ate them, not me however. One night a mate insisted on buying me one and walking home I took a bite and spat it out, it was truly awful. As I approached my house a neighbour's cat came running up on seeing I had food. I threw the burger to the cat.....it sniffed it, gave a startled jolt and ran off sharpish. Even a bloody cat wouldn't eat one lol.

Tell you summat. Klopp is one cheeky fucker. He was criticising the numbers involved in the Haaland deal and saying Liverpool weren’t getting involved as a result, yet it now turns out that they had an interest in Mbappe. I’d love to know what sort of money they were prepared to spend to get him in because it must’ve been at least comparable to what we’re laying out for Haaland.
He’s cheekier than that.

Klopp has won 1 PL title.

Pep has won 4.

GPC has won it 13 times

Maurine has won it 3 times.

Wenger 3 times

Now taking all these important stats into account, how the bloody hell can you say that Klopp will be underrated he's barely on the list of managers who have won it.

Underrated if you are comparing him to Pellegrini, Mancini, Conte, Ranieri, Ancelloti who all have one a piece.

Transport strike on Saturday in Paris, lots of jarg tickets, CRS police and a fanbase with few social boundaries - what could possibly go wrong
I don’t think it’s going to end well tbh

I thought the same when it looked like we would be there as well. I was planning on going over for the day but ruled that out when they got through

It has nothing but trouble written all over it

they seem to think that everybody deep down is laughing with them when they get up to their tricks abroad yet nothing could be further from the truth

Still. Whatever happens they will come out blameless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.