Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubshop Klopp has just mentioned in his presser that Jota is world class ,so according to his own words , Allison is the best keeper , TTArsehole and the Barrier pusher are the best full backs , they have the bestcentre back and the best front three which is now four with Jota.
So can someone answer me this , if Klippety has so many world class pllayers why the f*ck has he only won two worhtwhile trophies in six years and are curretly eleven points behind in the title race.
Or maybe he's just a shit manager.
Oh no!

The cultists claim he is the greatest manager in the wiiiirld.

I just want to remind everyone that when City won their case at CAS Flopp said “It’s a bad day for football”.
An independent court that had previously banned the whole of Russia from the Olympics (therefore not scared to make tough decisions) cleared City of any wrongdoing. But Herr Flopp has the gaul to question us.
So fuck the scousers and their **** of a manager. I hope them and their phlegm ridden self righteous supporters never win a thing again.
I’ve news for you cunts, it doesn’t mean more. City fans, Preston fans, Plymouth fans, Notts County fans…we’re all equal. We all love football and our clubs. You are not special. In fact you’re a bunch of murdering cunts.

Clubshop Klopp has just mentioned in his presser that Jota is world class ,so according to his own words , Allison is the best keeper , TTArsehole and the Barrier pusher are the best full backs , they have the bestcentre back and the best front three which is now four with Jota.
So can someone answer me this , if Klippety has so many world class pllayers why the f*ck has he only won two worhtwhile trophies in six years and are curretly eleven points behind in the title race.
“World class is Klopp” erm said..Jurgen Klopp 2022 :)

Bunch of cunts.

You‘re forgetting “the legend Origi”. A bloke who’s started 34 games in nearly 7 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.