Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a feeling they get beat tomorrow, tired legs, missing VVD, just think something happens.

Reminder that these vermin not only got us and every other Fucker banned from European football for half a decade.
They are also the cunts who stopped us being allowed to stand up or have a pint.
So spare me the “fan culture” bollocks.
Liverpool FC have irreparably damaged English football fan culture by virtue of being murderers. Simple as.

Fond memories of Liverpool .........................

Watching the Liver Birds fade into the distance as the Isle of Man ferry took me across to stay with my then girlfriend in Douglas in the mid-1960s.

Always sailed back at night time so the walk to Lime Street to catch the train back to Manchester was in almost total darkness (lamp post bulbs broken or missing).

I suspect that the majority of English fans wanted City to win the league before the weekend, however, this is likely now the vast majority. Furthermore, a lot of people who don't even like football are disgusted by what their fans did and their manager's feeble defence of it. The booing of the national anthem and Abide With Me might have blown over but booing the future king, a popular and gentle individual (regardless of what people think of the monarchy), has infuriated a lot of people.
Shhhhhhh the media will hate threads like this that tell the truth they will have it out there that the whole of England are behind Liverpool because they are the guardians of English football ..........when the majority of us know how both sets of fans have acted over the decades ..........I honestly don’t know one person who I got to City with that doesn’t what your City to win the league ...........maybe it’s years of watching glory hunting cunts gracing City’s up and down the land that want you lot to win the league ..........your club hit the big time but let’s be right your fans still turned out on mass when it was shite and that the mass majority of fans want you to do well .............if the same happened to say Sunderland I would be happy about it because frankly any club that can pull in gates of over 25k for a league one game deserves to be rewarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.