Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want 'offensive chants' banning.
Who decides what is 'offensive'?
For example, I find it pretty offensive when they refer to Manchester City FC as 'Abu Dhabi' or 'FFP Cheats.'
Maybe all chanting at football matches should be banned, along with banners making offensive comments. After all, everything is offensive to someone. Even the National Anthem.
Crowd reaction could be limited by law to polite clapping and cries of 'Play up (team name)', and 'Well played,sir.'
Exactly. What if we decide the 'where were you when you were shit?' chant is offensive - can we have it banned? Absolutely ridiculous!

They want 'offensive chants' banning.
Who decides what is 'offensive'?
For example, I find it pretty offensive when they refer to Manchester City FC as 'Abu Dhabi' or 'FFP Cheats.'
Maybe all chanting at football matches should be banned, along with banners making offensive comments. After all, everything is offensive to someone. Even the National Anthem.
Crowd reaction could be limited by law to polite clapping and cries of 'Play up (team name)', and 'Well played,sir.'

I think each set of fans need to submit a chant(play) list in advance of the game and a neutral board reviews the list and confirms which are allowed

Also amazing they can cite evidence using a few videos of alleged offensive chanting. Yet make hundred of posts disappear when they are trying to flog fake tickets and laughing and joking about Jibbing in to a champions League final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.