Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van dyke blowing smoke up kevs arse today he’s not the first dipper player to do this saying he’d love to play with him. I reckon their told by the club to do it the wankstains!

OMG, truly horrendous.

The events are being airbrushesd from history which is terrible. Now being linked with Hillsborough which was a totally different scenario.

Liverpool should have had all European titles removed, banished, they should have been given an indefinite ban from European football that should still be in place, if it finished the Club so be it.

Players shaking hands with fans behind a Munich 58 banner ffs, which is incidental considering events but even so.

It's only due to advances and less tolerance of cuntish behaviour that this type of tragedy or that at Hillsborough didn't happen in Paris. Yet they are the victims of that incident too.

They can fuck right off with all this pathetic faux outrage.
MP's and god knows who else jumping on the bandwagon for their own gains, it stinks!

Last edited:
And the "gun" turned out to be a starting pistol. I seem to remember the local news - Granada Reports I think - making a massive deal out of it a day or two after the disaster in a pathetic attempt to try and deflect from what the Liverpool fans had caused.
Sounds familiar

Also amazing they can cite evidence using a few videos of alleged offensive chanting. Yet make hundred of posts disappear when they are trying to flog fake tickets and laughing and joking about Jibbing in to a champions League final.
And all evidence disappeared when they smashed the teams coach up in the champions league, very clear video footage of fans throwing bottles etc, but no arrests made, and never mentioned since hmmm

These cunts seem to have a stock response whenever Heysel is brought up, it's usually along the lines of "that's low bringing up a tragedy to point score"

They even manage to play the victims when talking about their fans going on a murderous rampage.

Christ that is fuckin shocking. I’ve only ever watched the UK TV footage but this is horrendous. They’re giving cpr to people and the dippers are singing “Liverpool“ in the background
And 35 years on, they're having parades on the anniversary of it happening. Despicable how that happened with relatively little coverage. It was fine though because somebody laid a wreath outside Anfield just beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.