Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Juve fan with the gun was after they'd carried the last of the dead out of the stadium I seem to remember.
And the "gun" turned out to be a starting pistol. I seem to remember the local news - Granada Reports I think - making a massive deal out of it a day or two after the disaster in a pathetic attempt to try and deflect from what the Liverpool fans had caused.

i see talksport havent uploaded the video of white and jordan from this morning.
nobody having a chance to comment

You’re correct mate, your memory is not too bad at all, it was on terrestrial TV and I watched it all unfold, the broadcasting was very scant on the severity of the casualties at the time, which is understandable as it was pandemonium, I’m pretty sure the players knew little more than there’d been a lot of trouble inside the ground with people seriously hurt, think it was maybe Phil Neal who later said they had no idea people had died and that if the players had known they wouldn’t have wanted to play the match.

It fuckin sickens me when I see pissed up gimps like Tony Evans trying to re-write history (aided and abetted by many of our gutless media it seems) because “ he was there”, well Tony, I watched it all from a much superior vantage point with many angles and replays, so his bullshit isn’t washing with me, ever.

Has anyone from our media actually called this out for what it is yet ?
Lawrenson says they did know but were forced to play.

Harrowing watch.... hadn't seen it before. Grim indeed
I noted on 4 mins 55 there is a flag with Munich 58 at the top with Liverpool FC underneath it..... i wonder if the MP noted that too?
2 mins in and you can see fans trying to sell tickets back to people outside. To see scenes like that including riot police trying to beat them back and hear someone blame it on a crumbling stadium is both idiotic and unbelievable.

Harrowing watch.... hadn't seen it before. Grim indeed
I noted on 4 mins 55 there is a flag with Munich 58 at the top with Liverpool FC underneath it..... i wonder if the MP noted that too?

Always the victims never their fault mate.

CGKMAZ-WEAABK_2.jpg

CGJ_0MTW0AETZcu.jpg

You’re correct mate, your memory is not too bad at all, it was on terrestrial TV and I watched it all unfold, the broadcasting was very scant on the severity of the casualties at the time, which is understandable as it was pandemonium, I’m pretty sure the players knew little more than there’d been a lot of trouble inside the ground with people seriously hurt, think it was maybe Phil Neal who later said they had no idea people had died and that if the players had known they wouldn’t have wanted to play the match.

It fuckin sickens me when I see pissed up gimps like Tony Evans trying to re-write history (aided and abetted by many of our gutless media it seems) because “ he was there”, well Tony, I watched it all from a much superior vantage point with many angles and replays, so his bullshit isn’t washing with me, ever.

Has anyone from our media actually called this out for what it is yet ?
Hansen says in this interview that the police wanted the game to go ahead to prevent further deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.