Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want 'offensive chants' banning.
Who decides what is 'offensive'?
For example, I find it pretty offensive when they refer to Manchester City FC as 'Abu Dhabi' or 'FFP Cheats.'
Maybe all chanting at football matches should be banned, along with banners making offensive comments. After all, everything is offensive to someone. Even the National Anthem.
Crowd reaction could be limited by law to polite clapping and cries of 'Play up (team name)', and 'Well played,sir.'
Being offended is a choice, it isn’t a natural reflex. People can just decide not to feel offended by something if they choose to, no matter what is said to them or sung in their general direction.

Did City ever come out and demand chants be banned after years of the cultists singing ‘there’s only one Harold Shipman’? I’d say that’s worse than anything anyone has ever chanted at Liverpool fans.

Their Steaua Bucharesti banners are absolute shockers n’all as they glorify the death of 39 people. They may as well hold up banners saying ‘we killed 39 people and think it’s piss funny’!

Whoever these complete fucking idiots in our support were who sang the United chant ‘The Sun was right, you’re murderers’ (a chant that’s all over the place factually, because The Sun never said anything about them being murderers, they said Liverpool fans were thieving the wallets from the dead bodies at Hillsborough, so that chant is fucking stupid anyway) need a good backhander right across their chops because all they’re doing is giving these Cultists ammunition to give us shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fagan, an ex Blue, says they didn't know what had gone on. Hansen did, and I think Lawerenson said the same.

Phil Neal got a lot of criticism when he asked The Observer newspaper to pay him for an interview about Heysel !!
I didn't have an issue with that - seen an interview where he defended himself.
He said he had done umpteen interviews for free..... and then one day he thought.....
The interviewee is getting paid to interview him.
The newspaper (or TV station) is making a profit by folk buying the publication / watching the TV show and selling advertising - and he isn't getting anything from it yet giving up time / travel etc to.
Everyone else was making money from it so why not he?
Now had it been me.id have asked for a fee and donated it to a related good cause but either way I thought he had a point.

All I can say is, thank fuck it was a shit crumbling stadium, because if that was a modern concrete wall there would have been a hell of a lot more deaths.
Fucking fuming watching that, fucking fuming.
Next time one of the rats plays the victim card, they should be shown the clip at the end when they were singing Liverpool while people were dying.

SamLad

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #30123 on: Yesterday at 04:25:23 pm »

Quote from: CowboyKangaroo on Yesterday at 03:06:05 pm
Cowardly article.
that's the politest word I'd use.

how TF can they quietly drop in the allegations about the MC bus attack and the coin-throwing, without saying that Shitty have produced ZERO fucking evidence of either being true!!??
=================================================================

No evidence of the bus attack? They really are a vile bunch of cunts.

SamLad

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #30123 on: Yesterday at 04:25:23 pm »

Quote from: CowboyKangaroo on Yesterday at 03:06:05 pm

that's the politest word I'd use.

how TF can they quietly drop in the allegations about the MC bus attack and the coin-throwing, without saying that Shitty have produced ZERO fucking evidence of either being true!!??
=================================================================

No evidence of the bus attack? They really are a vile bunch of cunts.
Think the **** is referring to the other week.
I've seen the picture plenty of times of the cracked windscreen without really looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.