Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also blames it on the crumbling stadium - which is a fair point as at one stage they appear to be throwing part of it down onto the Juve fans below. This from a man who touts himself as a serious journalist.
?????

In my time I've stood on many lower league terraces...

(Bloomfield Road is the one I remember most vividly mainly because I saw Blackpool play PNE, where PNE won 3-2 with a late second half substitute scoring a hat-trick after being 2-0 down, AND the substitute had transferred from Blackpool at the start of the season(!!!) and the atmosphere was, let's be polite here and say, more than a little bit "tasty")

...where the concrete below my feet couldn't even take being stood on without crumbling and coming away in big chunks; and NEVER, not even for a single nano-second, have I ever thought to myself - "You know what, I think I'm going to use that chunk of rock as a weapon/missile"

IMO it takes a special type of person(*) to cite and then stand behind the "state of the stadium" being the reason for their behavour and the justification for why a largescale riot broke out!

(*) - Not people - Sub-human scum

I posted this on here maybe 10 years ago, this says a lot about liverpool fans and I will never forget it.
I had been waiting for this game, really looking forward to it, it should have been one of the greatest finals, two great teams.
I sat at home, ( Jersey) and watched the events unfold, it was the first time in my life that I truly felt ashamed to be British.
The following day I went down to the beach at Harve des Pas, its where people met and spent the day. A scouse lad appears and I started talking to him.
I said did you watch it last night? it was terrible.
He said...
"ahhh fuck em, just a load of spics, if it had been man u I would have been made up !"

I picked up my stuff, didnt say a word and walked away.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the self-proclaimed European Royalty badge.(8 European/CL cups behind Real Madrid)

If you ever go to Anfield and stand in the away end all you will see throughout the match from Liverpool fans in the main stand opposite is reference to 6 European/CL cups via fingers and thumbs held aloft.

Yet when murders is sang to them they all look away, heads down, shaking their heads, and gesturing angrily towards the away fans.

Liverpool fans have erased Heysel form their memory on purpose. And only get reminded of it when away fans remind them of murdering 39 Juventus fans. If away fans stopped that chant, which some people want, Heysel would be forgotten about, which is what Liverpool fans ultimately want.
It is not spoken about in the media enough or condemned ( no surprise there) how disgusting it was to have their bus parade for winning 2 penalty shootouts on the anniversary of Heysel. Of course no dippers fan upset over that.

We would have been ripped apart by the media if we had a bus parade for winning 2 cups without scoring a goal BUT can you imagine the outrage if we had done the same thing they had re Heysel and the timing of the parade

?????

In my time I've stood on many lower league terraces...

(Bloomfield Road is the one I remember most vividly mainly because I saw Blackpool play PNE, where PNE won 3-2 with a late second half substitute scoring a hat-trick after being 2-0 down, AND the substitute had transferred from Blackpool at the start of the season(!!!) and the atmosphere was, let's be polite here and say, more than a little bit "tasty")

...where the concrete below my feet couldn't even take being stood on without crumbling and coming away in big chunks; and NEVER, not even for a single nano-second, have I ever thought to myself - "You know what, I think I'm going to use that chunk of rock as a weapon/missile"

IMO it takes a special type of person(*) to cite and then stand behind the "state of the stadium" being the reason for their behavour and the justification for why a largescale riot broke out!

(*) - Not people - Sub-human scum
I was being sarcastic hence the rest of the comment

More and more fans need to sing about the cunts now, the more they bleet and moan the more it will keep heyel in the public eye. Don't let the cunts whitewash it out of history.
That's the daft thing, the more the dippers bleat on, the more other fans are going to sing the victim song because everyone knows it isn't about Hillsborough despite their pathetic attempts to link it.

They just keep drawing more and more attention to it and like anything, if you show it winds you up, people do it more

That's the daft thing, the more the dippers bleat on, the more other fans are going to sing the victim song because everyone knows it isn't about Hillsborough despite their pathetic attempts to link it.

They just keep drawing more and more attention to it and like anything, if you show it winds you up, people do it more
The way it’s going anyone found singing chants about them being victims will be banned from attending matches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.