Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What year was it they talked their way back into the champions league on the basis they were the holding champions?
I think it was 2005. The tournament rules didn't include automatic qualification for winners, but the dippers cried and UEFA changed tack because they thought the sponsors would want the holders to be included.
It's my opinion UEFA thought the tournament was rigged sufficiently that winners were always going to be good enough to qualify from their domestic leagues, but it's worth noting FIFA also changed qualifying rules so that the holders of the World Cup don't qualify automatically for the following competition.

Harrowing
Jesus I'm in tears watching that. Starts with a normal build up to a big match on a sunny afternoon.

The stadium did look inadequate the utterly overwhelmed. But I look at those pictures of old men and women being led out bleeding from head wounds.

There's something very final about a dead body, that they're not sleeping or unconscious. And there were dozens of them.

Juventus are the rags of Italy, most successful best supported club, with a huge sense of entitlement and privilege. But they are literally supported in every town and city there. Whatever I think of them as a club, I never ever want to see that frenzy of murderous violence anywhere near a football match ever again. No one deserves that.

Having watched that I find it beyond my brain power as to why LFC held a cup parade on the anniversary of Heysel.

I just dont get how a club could be so callous, and its completely scousewashed by our press/media. Shameful.

I the most harrowing part was seeing people doing CPR as the dippers were singing 'liverpool liverpool '

Why the Munich flags ?

Scousewashing....I like it

The Dippers got off lightly regarding Heysel , the intial ban was indefinite , then reduced to 10 years and subsequently just 6 years , they got one more year than the rest of UK teams for murdering 39 people.
Cannot understand how UEFA can allow a football club back into europe after murdering innocent fans , its beyond comprehension , but the most nauseating thing is how the Dippers revel in their history and consider themselves "european loyalty" , Dippers dont do responsibilty , respect , conscience or humility.

Scouse hit parade, have you got a favourite?

.:: Bring On ... ::.

Bring on your Manchester United,
Bring on your cockneys by the score,
And we'll take them two by two,
And kick fuck out of you
Cos Liverpool are the team that we adore

.:: Doo Dah ::.

It's ten past nine and stabbing time,
Doo Dah Doo Dah....

.:: Forever Blowing Bubbles ::.

I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high
Nearly reach the sky
Then like West Ham
They fade and die

Tottenham's always running
Chelsea's running too
And if you come to Anfield
We'll be running after you

(The old Rd Enders tended to sing "I'm forever throwing bottles ..."

.:: Gary Mac the Knife ::.

Easter monday at the shit pit
Blue scum crying what a sight
Walking wounded, gaping gashes
Left by Gary Mac ?the knife?.

Twisted faces spitting venom
Season tickets torn to shreds
Smashed up bus stops, housewives beaten
As reds lay w*nking in their beds.

.:: The Blaydon Races ::.

Oh me lads we're never off the tele
We hate the fucking coppers
Cos they murdered Jimmy Kelly
United are the bastards
City are the runners
And when we get to Highbury
We'll kick fuck out of the Gunners

.:: The Bow-Legged Chicken ::.

I was walking down Lime Street
Swinging my chain
Along comes a cockney
And he asks me my name
I kicked him in the balls
And I punched him in the head
Now that cockney is dead.

:: We Fight For ::.

We dont carry bottles
We dont carry lead
We only carry hatchets to bury in your head
We are loyal supporters
Fanatics everyone
We all hate man city, leeds and everton

We are the pride of europe
The pride of merseyside
We fight for no surrender
We fight for shanklys pride....

We hate Tottenham Hotspur
we hate Chelsea too
but most of all we hate the shite
that play in Royal Blue

.:: You're Gonna Die ::.

Tune: The Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly

You shouldn't laugh,
You aught to cry.
Cos when we get you outside.
You're gonna die!

The cockney's sing,
I don't know why,
Cos after the game.
They're gonna die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.