Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the government give a single tuppenny fuck about Man City?
Its because the British government are in the pocket of Abu Dhabi apparently... all part of some global geo-political scheme to stop your red brethren winning what they consider to be rightfully theirs, apparently.

That still seems too high?
It does. It's based on 5 times (they do love that phrase don't they?) multiple of revenue, which is what Chelsea went for. I think I pointed out earlier in the thread that Dr Tom Markham's model, which has been tested against actual sales) would probably value them around £1.5bn on current finances.

They've never got over losing the American Civil War. All those years of making money breaking the blockade, and then you lose - gutting! The Manchester Ship Canal was just the cherry on the cake.

The fact is these wonderful owners of theirs are a fucking hedge fund. In other words, parasites on humanity. At least the oil from the ME is a useful commodity with numerous purposes in modern society. What use is a hedge fund except to the parasites who own it and make money from other people's misery?

It does. It's based on 5 times (they do love that phrase don't they?) multiple of revenue, which is what Chelsea went for. I think I pointed out earlier in the thread that Dr Tom Markham's model, which has been tested against actual sales) would probably value them around £1.5bn on current finances.
Fair enough. I haven’t looked at them in detail, but my thought was £1.5B-£2B tops.

Just got to raise £2B to put a bid in.

...yes, but then he'd be an Evertonian.
Except Reds outnumber Blues by a ratio of 2:1 in the city, according to Everton’s own research into Bramley Moore Dock :)

Out of interest, what do you think it is in Manchester? I’ve always assumed roughly 1:1. I know Utd fans will always claim more, but this run of success you’re on must be creating loads more young City fans? It’s only natural.

Last edited:
Out of interest, what do you think it is in Manchester? I’ve always assumed roughly 1:1. I know Utd fans will always claim more, but this run of success you’re on must be creating loads more young City fans? It’s only natural.

Before you can attempt to guess at answering that question, I think you need to qualify A) What exactly you mean by “Manchester “ and B) What exactly you mean by “ A fan”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.