Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're livid on rawk. I think job done tbh. The report on the beeb says

"City boss Pep Guardiola said members of the Anfield crowd threw coins at him during the game, while Liverpool condemned "vile" chanting from the away end."

"The Manchester club were also privately unhappy with pre-match comments from Reds boss Jurgen Klopp about their spending power, with the German later denying his remarks were xenophobic, "

"City also claimed the windscreen of their bus was damaged as it left Anfield."

"The recent incidents when the two clubs meet also date back to when the City team coach was attacked prior to a Champions League defeat at Liverpool in April 2018"

I think its obvious to anyone, especially lfc fans that report is about them.

They're livid on rawk. I think job done tbh. The report on the beeb says

"City boss Pep Guardiola said members of the Anfield crowd threw coins at him during the game, while Liverpool condemned "vile" chanting from the away end."

"The Manchester club were also privately unhappy with pre-match comments from Reds boss Jurgen Klopp about their spending power, with the German later denying his remarks were xenophobic, "

"City also claimed the windscreen of their bus was damaged as it left Anfield."

"The recent incidents when the two clubs meet also date back to when the City team coach was attacked prior to a Champions League defeat at Liverpool in April 2018"

I think its obvious to anyone, especially lfc fans that report is about them.

All factually correct and highlights a list of the shit they’ve got up to in the past. However they are trying to frame some chants from City supporters as about Hillsborough. They will be trying to link it to mocking John Lennon being shot next.

I know a lad who went in October and was sucker punched by some Liverpool supporter as he was exiting the ground. They seem to take exception to chanting which they return in kind however physical assault and throwing objects in the direction of our supporters, management team and team bus is ok.

Anyone who hates united more than these is weird. United took the piss when they were successfully and we were shit. We are now returning the favour. These cunts however are on a different level. I can't believe I used to want them to win when we were bad.
The big hatred towards liverpool is fairly recent. The trafford club has given our club and fans a lifetime of reasons to hate them more.
You can put me in your 'weird' section.

Always the victim, its never their fault

Here’s Liverpool fans leaving our ground about a decade ago:

‘He’s Harold he’s Harold he’s Harold
His second name is Shipman is Shipman is Shipman
And we fucking like him we like him we like him
In fact we fucking love him we love him we love him
Woah woah woah’

In the video description it says, ‘There’s only one Harold Shipman. Manc Killer…’.

They’ve also sold Harold Shipman key rings in their club shop before:
C89787E5-E979-4F60-AB2B-8C4C29C00BA9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The big hatred towards liverpool is fairly recent. The trafford club has given our club and fans a lifetime of reasons to hate them more.
You can put me in your 'weird' section.
I wouldn’t say that. It just died down a bit when we ended up becomibg a yo-yo club through the 80s and 90s.

Two cheeks of the same arse those two clubs

VAR, REFS, MEDIA,SKY will not allow this to happen

Even if it did, they could get relegated and they will find a way to allow them into Champions league
Ahh yes, the rarely used Legacy spot. To teams who have been relegated but can get into the CL. A law so complex and unfathomable that both Forest and Villa were unable to activate it, however.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.