Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always the victim, its never their fault

The singer wasn’t their fault though. SOS said no-one knew him & he just got on the stage with his guitar.
Whilst everyone joined in & no one tried to stop him.

I still don’t think anyone knows his name. Now imagine the boots on the other foot, his employer, his family will all be harassed until he’s unemployed & disowned.

Anyone who hates united more than these is weird. United took the piss when they were successfully and we were shit. We are now returning the favour. These cunts however are on a different level. I can't believe I used to want them to win when we were bad.
Newcastle to finish 4th, Red Scousers 5th, this will hurt more:)

Anyone who hates united more than these is weird. United took the piss when they were successfully and we were shit. We are now returning the favour. These cunts however are on a different level. I can't believe I used to want them to win when we were bad.
Yeah, the rags sort of get their hatred by default by being local rivals. The scousers, on the other hand, have really earned it.

Never forget that banner!

it gets better...victims or what...

The problem is with rival fans overstepping the line with their horrific chants that does have a clear effect on families and others outside of the games. Trying some awful attempt to stick us all into one barrel is verging on outrageous for me and I am sure others will feel the same.

Call our fans bin dippers, say we are all on the dole, whatever simple chant comes into your head instead of ones that support your own team, but the crossing of the line of goading fans with abhorrent chants that aim to cause ongoing emotional damage to grieving families has gone on for long enough, and I am sick of our club doing fuck all about it. This letter is a slap in the face to all of that.

This problem is never going away until clubs take responsibility for their fans chanting about the deaths of fans which has a clear ongoing effect on those involved, and our own club taking a big stand against it which they so far seem to be very weak and helping the problem to persist.
But crassly chanting "Lizzie's in a box" is perfectly okay because the Royal Family couldn't possibly be grieving the loss of the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.