Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big hatred towards liverpool is fairly recent. The trafford club has given our club and fans a lifetime of reasons to hate them more.
You can put me in your 'weird' section.
Seriously, I'll always hate United more than any other club but as they've not been much of a threat to us on the pitch in recent years our rivalry with them has become more sanitised. It's also worth pointing out that from my experience, City fans haven't rubbed our success over the past decade in the faces of United fans anywhere near as much as United fans did to us as IMO we were primarily just happy to see our club win some trophies. I swear that I was far more of an unbearable bastard to United supporting mates when we were shite and they were winning everything compared to the present day where I can't even be arsed taking the piss out them these days. Of course age will play a part in that - I'm more mellow than I was 20-30 years ago.

BUT.....and I'm speaking generally here and not in any way tarring the whole of their respective fanbases with the same brush - even accounting for the decades of shit we've taken off United fans, I honestly found it easier to handle their behaviour during that time, and even when going toe-to-toe for the title with them in 2012 they were more bearable than Liverpool fans have been in our 3 title battles with them since. United fans can be a bunch of right cunts but they don't try and hide it as much as Liverpool fans and they warned us for years what Liverpool fans would be like if we ever became an on-pitch rival to them.

What exactly would they like to see happen for chanting about deaths?

As vile as it may be, does it actually break any rules or laws?

Anyway, City’s going down like a Russian submarine, Munich, Liz is in a box and so on. They’d be just as culpable in their crusade for ‘justice’ where singing is concerned.

well, here is the proof its all our fault,....from rawk,...of course

I think they were provoked by someone throwing a bottle at their coach many years ago. That will continue to be their excuse for their atrocious behaviour for eternity.
Can someone please tell me what the bad behaviour was from our fans the last time we played Man City, as noted this then led to an impact on their fans outside the stadium and then been a matter for educating our fans on this? As I seemed to have missed where or when our fans have been involved in behaviour that led to having an impact on their fans, assuming psychologically, after the match and beyond? What could that mean?I

I have an ex scouse missus. She is wicked beyond belief.

Scousers always make it about them. I have first hand knowledge of it.

1671664794873.jpeg

Last edited:
I just don’t like the attitude of the Red Scouse, nothing to do with football. Huge expectation which leads to a massive chip, their attitude belongs in an alternative universe.

Smash ‘em, just to set a precedence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.