Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her policies were cuntish and destroyed my hopes and dreams at the time BUT she was an incredible leader, what the world would give for someone like that now
Because of the political voting system of first past the post in Britain, thatcher knew she only needed to look after 51% of the population. That's why she is such a divisive figure. Fuck the miners , steelworkers, unemployed, sick etc. She didn't need their vote once she could throw crumbs at the lower middle class and get them voting she was onto a winner

I actually think Thatcher was amazing

And if the Union bosses had stopped taking the piss and making extortionate demands then all would have been fine,
so actually yes Fuck the miners, and the steel industry and the car manufacturing, brought it all on themselves by being sheep and not standing up to their militant union shop stewards
Scargill was a true ****, as were most union leaders of that era,

As someone who actually remembers the miners strike, the binmen strike, the fire strike, the rail workers sleeping all night shift and taking the piss

all you thatcher knockers can well and truly get fucked

Just my opinion - now can we get back to football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.