Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is “Turkey Appeal” which is either about the devastating earthquake or a Dipper plea to be fast tracked to the CL Cup Final in Istanbul.
Or they've found a turkey foetus on Merseyside and they're starting a gofundme page for the funeral, burial and memorial statue.

I can’t really believe how utterly shit he is. He didn’t seem to be this shit from 2018-2020 but he’s genuinely looked no better than a League 1 player in the last few years.

He’s either shit, proper shit in fact, or he’s a dodgy **** or done something dodgy and is being blackmailed by some organised crime group somewhere and being made to do shit things regularly to line-up to some betting.

Either way round, how he’s still getting picked by Klopp is a mystery. He really has been shit!
Do you reckon he's a bit shit then?

When I read the bit about the trauma of narrowly losing the CL I started to worry about Watford fans claiming against us for putting 6 past them in the FA Cup final.
Just point out that it was largely self- inflicted making them equally at fault and then countersue them for being so shit as to devalue the investment our fans had made by travelling to Wembley and purchasing tickets by denying them the chance to watch a football  match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.