Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this written by a ten year old ? I'm not part of the grammar police but bloody hell lol

Manchester City, for instance, is under a cloud of grave uncertainty after it was charged with over 100 breaches of Premier League financial rules over a nine-year period."
They must be Yanks. Yanks refer to bands and football teams in the singular, eg ‘Everton is a joke played by a cruel god’. It’s very fucking annoying when you’re on Duolingo and you get marked down because they use American English.

giphy.gif

Does anyone else find great fun in the fact we are responsible for this Liverpool team crumbling. They did everything, Klopp was revving the bollocks off their engine trying to keep up with us and last season i feel broke them. Yes we broke them again kind of this season a few days ago but last season was a killer blow to them i feel.

Their players did everything Klopp said to do, they ran their arses off for 90mins every game for years and still came up short. Their best was simply not good enough. If they were top dogs there is every chance Mane and wijnaldum would have stayed. I think they saw everything for what it was, that they would always be second best to us.

If all that effort was paying off they would still have a strong mentalty now, no doubt about it. That would drive them on this season even if they are are all old or just not as good as they were. I think the end of last season really took the wind out of their sails for good.

Madrid helped a bit but the main course of disaster for their mental resiliance was us. Considering how much i detest that club and it's fans seeing them in their final moments is so satisfying to watch. Like John Wick when he knifes that guy under his chin in the club and stares into his eyes as he slides down the wall and follows his face with his so he can see the life drain out of him.

test126d0c9eb69eadf69.gif
You just say the nicest things @TCIB -:)

Jib on dippers, jib on…

You just say the nicest things @TCIB -:)

Jib on dippers, jib on…
We have broken them into crumbs....owners,coach and rats.

They have lost out to us completely in contrast to their entitled hope and expectations.

And now, after 33 seasons of ONE yes ONE, PL title, the team is fucked, the till is empty, the fans flit the Etihad after 65 minutes, the owners want out but no one will buy them.

Fucked is the word ....fucked I tell thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.