Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening now. There were screens in the concourse showing bans for fans and abusive chants were in there. It's wank because the 'always the victims' as we all know has fuck all to do with Hillsborough, but they've convinced the BBC and everyone else that it is.
I spotted that and did wonder has that always been on the screens at half time and i just hadn't noticed it, or was it new. It'll be a ban-able offence soon, can guarantee it. And you are 100% right, always the victims is not about Hillsborough, but these pricks cry about anything that they don't like.

I spotted that and did wonder has that always been on the screens at half time and i just hadn't noticed it, or was it new. It'll be a ban-able offence soon, can guarantee it. And you are 100% right, always the victims is not about Hillsborough, but these pricks cry about anything that they don't like.
It was new as I've definitely not seen it before.

It's happening now. There were screens in the concourse showing bans for fans and abusive chants were in there. It's wank because the 'always the victims' as we all know has fuck all to do with Hillsborough, but they've convinced the BBC and everyone else that it is.
Like I’ve said, I’d like to see them try and legally enforce the banning of that particular song. With the clubs it’s slightly different as they can pretty much ban who they want without due cause, but I think City would be opening themselves up to a world of pain from its supporters if they did.

Imagine being prosecuted or banned for singing always the victims, never your fault.

Surely this could be challenged & any case would actually highlight the hundreds of incidents that the Dippers are actually trying to bury.

Imagine being prosecuted or banned for singing always the victims, never your fault.

Surely this could be challenged & any case would actually highlight the hundreds of incidents that the Dippers are actually trying to bury.
No-one is being prosecuted for singing that song. Banned is a different threshold, though.

Like I’ve said, I’d like to see them try and legally enforce the banning of that particular song. With the clubs it’s slightly different as they can pretty much ban who they want without due cause, but I think City would be opening themselves up to a world of pain from its supporters if they did.
Ironically, their desire to elevate being a dipper to a protected characteristic in the eyes of the law making these song a hate crime sort of confirms the victims thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.