Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again we need to separate Scouce from LFC, fact is the vast majority of their support is not from Liverpool, and forums like RAWK most members are not from Liverpool, they are the needy ones who need to cling on to an identity, and the scouce identity is quite unique really (there is a slight persecution complex I must admit) having watched forum like RAWK for a number of years I am convinced that the LFC attracts people with who have very low self esteem and a need to belong to something, years ago it would have been some church or other

Wasnt it this very season The Wall Pusher fans were singing about the IRA and the Queens death. 6 months ago. Is this not tragedy chanting. God forbid and half decent journalist bring this up.
If never happened. You are making it up.

Again we need to separate Scouce from LFC, fact is the vast majority of their support is not from Liverpool, and forums like RAWK most members are not from Liverpool, they are the needy ones who need to cling on to an identity, and the scouce identity is quite unique really (there is a slight persecution complex I must admit) having watched forum like RAWK for a number of years I am convinced that the LFC attracts people with who have very low self esteem and a need to belong to something, years ago it would have been some church or other
Why couldn't they have joined the Davidian Seventh Day Adventist Church or the Jonestown Peoples' Temple?

Wasnt it this very season The Wall Pusher fans were singing about the IRA and the Queens death. 6 months ago. Is this not tragedy chanting. God forbid and half decent journalist bring this up.
Will never be able to fathom how Liverpool fans could so gleefully sing and chant about the IRA considering the IRA murdered two innocent children just down the road from Liverpool in Warrington.

Looks like the owners don't have stump up for Bellingham afterall

They can rely on the loyal fanbase;-)

only £129,999,800 to go
Quick Bellingham update.............

They are up to £567 from 50 donations now - only £129,999,433 to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.