Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s the song but leave it as “you.”

It can be our dirty secret that the world of football laughs about, they want to dictate what we sing so every time they hear it, they know it means always the victim.

It says it all, always making it about them & surely they can’t complain about singing a Carly Simon classic.
That would do the job.

Mostly though, I liked the suggestion, earlier in this thread, about a 39th minute round of applause in memory of the Heysel victims. Simple, dignified and not at all open to misinterpretation.

A mate has just picked up his new car.

The sales rep. at the dealership told him that the car is so hi-tech that if you say the name of an artiste, it will start playing their songs.

"Wow!" he thought, "that sounds great," and he said, "The Beatles". Sure enough, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds started.

"Rolling Stones," and Brown Sugar began.

A few miles down the road, he was cut up at a roundabout, and shouted at the driver, "Fucking wanker!"

With that, he heard, When You Walk Through A Storm…

A mate has just picked up his new car.

The sales rep. at the dealership told him that the car is so hi-tech that if you say the name of an artiste, it will start playing their songs.

"Wow!" he thought, "that sounds great," and he said, "The Beatles". Sure enough, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds started.

"Rolling Stones," and Brown Sugar began.

A few miles down the road, he was cut up at a roundabout, and shouted at the driver, "Fucking wanker!"

With that, he heard, When You Walk Through A Storm…
Was it a 1960's car?

Fucking hell are liverpool playing liverpool tonight? Listened to the first 25 mins of the pre match show on talk shite on the way home and it was ALL about the dippers. Personally I would have thought Leeds’ battle against relegation was more important than the dippers attempt to get into the europa conference league or maybe that’s just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.