Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worryingly the Scousers could pinch 4th place. They now have most of their best players back. Looking at their remaining fixtures I can’t see them losing a game. The Spurs game will be the toughest match, but I can’t see Spursy troubling Liverpool. Only Newcastle being 9 points in-front can stop Liverpool getting 4th place. The top 3 places are gone. Us, the Rags, and Arsenal.

B819789B-C055-46B5-ACF0-07BA228A1324.jpeg

Worryingly the Scousers could pinch 4th place. They now have most of their best players back. Looking at their remaining fixtures I can’t see them losing a game. The Spurs game will be the toughest match, but I can’t see Spursy troubling Liverpool. Only Newcastle being 9 points in-front can stop Liverpool getting 4th place. The top 3 places are gone. Us, the Rags, and Arsenal.

View attachment 75479
Six points max.

Sky wanking over Liverpool. We destroyed them as comprehensively as they destroyed Leeds tonight. The only difference was we eased off.

2524-E050-9499-4698-9803-E36-C10-C28267.jpg

View attachment 75479
Couldnt give a toss really, long as their below us that will do, that alone will continue to eat away at their fanbase and the club hierarchy - happy days :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.