Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports - "Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool have clicked and are building something new after 6-1 win at Leeds"

Looking at their last 6 matches, clearly in dipperland the word 'clicked' is spelt WLLDDW and the definition is 8 points out of a possible 18.

Climb out of Liverpool's arse Sky! You're so far up it you can touch BT's feet!

Worryingly the Scousers could pinch 4th place. They now have most of their best players back. Looking at their remaining fixtures I can’t see them losing a game. The Spurs game will be the toughest match, but I can’t see Spursy troubling Liverpool. Only Newcastle being 9 points in-front can stop Liverpool getting 4th place. The top 3 places are gone. Us, the Rags, and Arsenal.

View attachment 75479
I think you're getting caught up in nowism.
Liverpool have had their first good game in five.
Newcastle have just lost against one of the form teams (AV) but have won their previous 4 games and should pick more points up in the remaining fixtures.
United are only three points ahead of Newcastle and 3rd spot is assured ? Yet you say Liverpool can easily make up the 9 point to Newcastle.
I think form team Aston Villa may also have a say in this, not to mention Spurs and Brighton.

Sky Sports - "Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool have clicked and are building something new after 6-1 win at Leeds"

Looking at their last 6 matches, clearly in dipperland the word 'clicked' is spelt WLLDDW and the definition is 8 points out of a possible 18.

Climb out of Liverpool's arse Sky! You're so far up it you can touch BT's feet!
Its laughable the general media response to their victory last night.

Liverpool’s 3rd big victory in the PL this year, they’ve got form.. crap form afterwards:

Beat Bournemouth 9-0, next 4 games
WDDL GF7 GA7

Beat United 7-0, next 4 games
LLDD GF3 GA7

Beat Leeds 1-6, next 4 games?

Though this time they are playing not so good teams.
Their entire GD (+20) is almost the same (+1) as just those 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.