Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re apparently Catholic. Although sometimes I wonder if Satanism might be more appropriate.
Nah, Satanism is all about hedonism and excess, ie enjoying yourself as much as possible on this earth. Everton would be more into asceticism, maybe Jainism or Taoism would be a better fit.

Nah, Satanism is all about hedonism and excess, ie enjoying yourself as much as possible on this earth. Everton would be more into asceticism, maybe Jainism or Taoism would be a better fit.
Sounds like the ‘90s Wednesday squad.

Sean Dyche would be a terrible Jain. They’re not allowed to eat animals, I guess that includes worms.

Sounds like the ‘90s Wednesday squad.

Sean Dyche would be a terrible Jain. They’re not allowed to eat animals, I guess that includes worms.
Ah but he'd be following their principles by denying himself the pleasure of eating worms, unlike someone who thought it was a bloody disgusting idea in the first place.

360_F_127194047_LaiHQ1xlOqqt6u3nFmJRcGF1JhjlkQ9w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.