Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win for them last night. And I think Klopp might be on to his next generation of players.. Its only taken him a season or two to do what Pep does continuously!

They could have a storming finish to the season, they might have enough to challenge next season too but they've still got a lot of areas to sort out.

cfd28135-0d24-4fca-a26c-c4057eedc4ff-jpeg.75510
sherlock-watson.gif

Good win for them last night. And I think Klopp might be on to his next generation of players.. Its only taken him a season or two to do what Pep does continuously!

They could have a storming finish to the season, they might have enough to challenge next season too but they've still got a lot of areas to sort out.
They have had a few of these big wins but then go back to being dog shit

You are the editor of the Echo and I claim my £1,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.