Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handball, the foul or both. Nothing to see here, move on. I also think there was an identical one in the second leg of the CL also not given!
This was the first leg - And you're right, even Steven Gerrard said it was "two penalties".

I thought klopp was innovative, a unique manager who gets a tune out of his side that no other manager could get? So why has he just flat out copied pep? He's just fallen in line with the rest of the managers in the league in imitating the genius of pep.

Just read that that's the first time this season that Liverpool have beaten a team below them in the league away from home this season. That's a staggering stat.
What's more staggering is that 40% of the league goals they have scored have come in just 3 matches

Bournemouth 9
Rags 7
Leeds 6

So I'm now hearing that Trent Darby is one of the best midfielders in the world on par with KDB, you'd think he dominated Busquets Xavi and Iniesta in their prime and not a rubbish Leeds side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.