Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool thought bank the greatest thing since peak aftv is back to its gloriously deluded self. The "he'll make your forget kdb" line caused a genuine laugh at loud moment from me.

View attachment 75554

And here's another amazing snippet from what I'm becoming increasingly more convinced is actually the reddit account version. This guy could reopen boddingtons brewery with the levels of bitterness he puts into every word about us. The wordplay that a 5 year old wouldn't be particularly impressed with and the continued insistence on using it is a stand out for me.

View attachment 75555

It’s cunts like this that spend the rest of their time online grooming kids and getting caught!

Liverpool thought bank the greatest thing since peak aftv is back to its gloriously deluded self. The "he'll make your forget kdb" line caused a genuine laugh at loud moment from me.

View attachment 75554

And here's another amazing snippet from what I'm becoming increasingly more convinced is actually the reddit account version. This guy could reopen boddingtons brewery with the levels of bitterness he puts into every word about us. The wordplay that a 5 year old wouldn't be particularly impressed with and the continued insistence on using it is a stand out for me.

View attachment 75555

“Sheikh Ma Wallet” is pretty funny to be fair.

congested area, just they hadnt thought of that excuse till other cheek of arse did it

please keep up
So if var can spot Sergios' hair being 10mm offside in a C/L game why can't it spot a clear handball?
I also think that the words "clear and obvious error" should be dropped in favour of something like "doubtful decision".
It's a shambles.

View attachment 75554

View attachment 75555
Looks like it was written by a 12 year old who nicked his mum's pc over the Easter holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.