Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me - are SKY this desperate?

I thought the same the other night and it suddenly dawned on me that it meant the peter sutcliffe looking prick was at the top of a chart.

Sky like to put the red gobshite teams at the top of these meaningless tables they put together.

Laughable.

When I read stuff like the top one I wonder do they really believe this, or is it just a front? Because people do believe weird shit like the Earth being flat and God knows what. They might actually believe TAA is on a par with KDB but it's delusion on a grand scale if they do.

As for the second, it is so bitter it's almost pitiable. They need psychiatric help.
One supposedly really good game ffs (I didn't see it so couldn't comment).

I'm sure even Scott McTominay has had one game where he looked really really good ...

Well, maybe not but hopefully you get my point!

So if var can spot Sergios' hair being 10mm offside in a C/L game why can't it spot a clear handball?
I also think that the words "clear and obvious error" should be dropped in favour of something like "doubtful decision". *shirt colour dependant*
It's a shambles.
That's better.

I know there is an awful lot of water to go under the bridge yet however if we can pull off
Champions League
Premier League
Jude Bellingham
We could see multiple cases of spontaneous human combustion on miseryside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.