Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked a little "congested" in there .....

american-psycho-bale.gif

Liverpool thought bank the greatest thing since peak aftv is back to its gloriously deluded self. The "he'll make your forget kdb" line caused a genuine laugh at loud moment from me.

View attachment 75554

And here's another amazing snippet from what I'm becoming increasingly more convinced is actually the reddit account version. This guy could reopen boddingtons brewery with the levels of bitterness he puts into every word about us. The wordplay that a 5 year old wouldn't be particularly impressed with and the continued insistence on using it is a stand out for me.

View attachment 75555
I swear to God, they're puddled.

Liverpool thought bank the greatest thing since peak aftv is back to its gloriously deluded self. The "he'll make your forget kdb" line caused a genuine laugh at loud moment from me.

View attachment 75554

And here's another amazing snippet from what I'm becoming increasingly more convinced is actually the reddit account version. This guy could reopen boddingtons brewery with the levels of bitterness he puts into every word about us. The wordplay that a 5 year old wouldn't be particularly impressed with and the continued insistence on using it is a stand out for me.

View attachment 75555

When I read stuff like the top one I wonder do they really believe this, or is it just a front? Because people do believe weird shit like the Earth being flat and God knows what. They might actually believe TAA is on a par with KDB but it's delusion on a grand scale if they do.

As for the second, it is so bitter it's almost pitiable. They need psychiatric help.

View attachment 75554

View attachment 75555
Sheikh Ma Wallet......that did tickle me mind :-)

View attachment 75554

View attachment 75555
Once again...group-laugh.gif

View attachment 75554

View attachment 75555
Thanks for bringing that to us

View attachment 75554

View attachment 75555
-11 is far too high a number for that post.

View attachment 75554

View attachment 75555
That’s special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.