Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Bellingham update.............

They are up to £567 from 50 donations now - only £129,999,433 to go

We tried our best guys :-(

Breaking news from Germany !!!!

After watching the masterful demolition of the Yorkshire pub team 1-6 (away from home no less) Jude see's his future in only one place !!

Blol.jpg

What's more staggering is that 40% of the league goals they have scored have come in just 3 matches

Bournemouth 9
Rags 7
Leeds 6
I stand to be corrected but I think they lost the above reverse fixtures
Imagine scoring 20 more goals than those opponents but still only getting 3 points off them, same as they did.

Liverpool thought bank the greatest thing since peak aftv is back to its gloriously deluded self. The "he'll make your forget kdb" line caused a genuine laugh at loud moment from me.

Screenshot_20230418_192410_Facebook.jpg

And here's another amazing snippet from what I'm becoming increasingly more convinced is actually the reddit account version. This guy could reopen boddingtons brewery with the levels of bitterness he puts into every word about us. The wordplay that a 5 year old wouldn't be particularly impressed with and the continued insistence on using it is a stand out for me.

Screenshot_20230417_163330_Reddit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.