Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this really necessary ?
In my opinion, yes. We are talking about Dippers and their antics and derogatory comments about our club.
I refer you to a previous comment of yours from not so long ago.

"moh replied to the thread Liverpool Thread - 2022/23.
Or it’s an opinion You know……one of those really annoying things he’s perfectly entitled to no matter what you think
12 Mar 202312 Mar 2023

Just took a look at the City thread on RAWK

They seem very interested in our ground expansion plans.

You don’t have to be as thick as shit to be a Liverpool fan but the morons posting on that thread definitely are.
Just had a peek. It’s like those Amazonian tribes pointing at a plane for the first time.

In my opinion, yes. We are talking about Dippers and their antics and derogatory comments about our club.
I refer you to a previous comment of yours from not so long ago.

"moh replied to the thread Liverpool Thread - 2022/23.
Or it’s an opinion You know……one of those really annoying things he’s perfectly entitled to no matter what you think
12 Mar 202312 Mar 2023
I think you are confusing opinions with bigotry mate

Do all the offense archeology you want on me if I’ve used “special needs” as a pejorative term previously then hands up I’m a twat like you

There is a section of our own ground with our own fans in that you should check out next time you are there before you next go round using that as an insult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.