Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read stuff like the top one I wonder do they really believe this, or is it just a front? Because people do believe weird shit like the Earth being flat and God knows what. They might actually believe TAA is on a par with KDB but it's delusion on a grand scale if they do.

As for the second, it is so bitter it's almost pitiable. They need psychiatric help.
Since I moved to Pickering from Failsworth I now know the world is flat, this is true ;-)

I think you are confusing opinions with bigotry mate

Do all the offense archeology you want on me if I’ve used “special needs” as a pejorative term previously then hands up I’m a twat like you

There is a section of our own ground with our own fans in that you should check out next time you are there before you next go round using that as an insult
Oh dear, I seem to have touched a nerve with my reply to you. Whatever happened to the comment I recently made as a light hearted reply to another poster, an Everton fan, who gave it a "like" as she understood the context in which it was made. If that makes me a twat, then so be it. I've been called far worse in my time.
On that basis, in view of your recent posting, does that make you a hypocrite for calling me out?
Finally, if you could inform me where the section you mention is located and I'll go and have a chat with them. Unfortunately, it will have to be (probably) next season, as I'm currently in a wheelchair following a below knee amputation, and won't have a prosthetic leg for 2 or 3 months.
C'est la vie.

Oh dear, I seem to have touched a nerve with my reply to you. Whatever happened to the comment I recently made as a light hearted reply to another poster, an Everton fan, who gave it a "like" as she understood the context in which it was made. If that makes me a twat, then so be it. I've been called far worse in my time.
On that basis, in view of your recent posting, does that make you a hypocrite for calling me out?
Finally, if you could inform me where the section you mention is located and I'll go and have a chat with them. Unfortunately, it will have to be (probably) next season, as I'm currently in a wheelchair following a below knee amputation, and won't have a prosthetic leg for 2 or 3 months.
C'est la vie.
Well I have nothing more to say to you pal

C'est la vie.

Candles will be lit ;)

C'est la vie.
I am actually a special needs student. Or was. I’m autistic. I’ve been called far worse.

I don’t see any likes from me though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.