Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if it's been put up elsewhere, but an American colleague sent me this from CBS's coverage of the City-Bayern game. It's all lolz and bantz until the moment you realise that Spitty is showing himself for the arsehole he truly is, just before he shows that he's a useless arsehole. Kate Abdo looks like she wants to chin him.

Apologies if it's been put up elsewhere, but an American colleague sent me this from CBS's coverage of the City-Bayern game. It's all lolz and bantz until the moment you realise that Spitty is showing himself for the arsehole he truly is, just before he shows that he's a useless arsehole. Kate Abdo looks like she wants to chin him.

Patronising ****. Typical Scouse behaviour to belittle.

I watched the CBS coverage. The co commentator, didn't catch his name but a bitter geordie, was a disgrace. Audibly groaning when City did something, willing BM to score. As an English man behavinglike that, he wants taking outside.

I think that's the sorry twats attempt at flirting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.