Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Dipper prisoner at work has gotten it into his head that 5th place will get CL if we win it. Im sure it isnt true, can anyone confirm ?
And yes I told him they aren't even getting 5th anyway!

A Dipper prisoner at work has gotten it into his head that 5th place will get CL if we win it. Im sure it isnt true, can anyone confirm ?
It’s not true.

There are only two scenarios, where a country can have five representatives in the CL.

1. A team that finishes outside the top four wins the competition.
2. A team wins the Europa League.

Nope not true. only time anybody outside the top 4 get champions league is if they themselves win either the europa or champions league whilst finishing outside the top 4.

It’s not aimed at Everton fans. This is the Liverpool thread and the City is on Merseyside.
I hope that answers your question.
The reply probably refers to only 5,000 season ticket holders at Klanfield have a L postcode , so associating Dipper fans with Murkyside is inaccurate , their core fan base are Scandanvia , Ireland and Wales and a few thousand glory hunters with half and half scarves.
Everton are scousers , Dippers are tourists.

It’s not true.

There are only two scenarios, where a country can have five representatives in the CL.

1. A team that finishes outside the top four wins the competition.
2. A team wins the Europa League.
They are a Republic and not in our country remember.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.