Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
lfc really are out on their own when it comes to being shithouse scum online, they use Hillsborough as an excuse to be horrible to others and try to bring it up without provocation sure the victims families really appreciate it.

I've been banned off twitter a long time, but if you're on footy twitter better off just having an anonymous account too many sad acts wanting to shop you in.
I'm on first name terms with the BBC HYS moderators because of the amount of emails they send me after I have posted some mild piss take banter aimed at the Dippers!

Looks like they’re worried about not getting into the top 4…

Attachments

• IMG_2094.png
    IMG_2094.png
    548.7 KB · Views: 189
Looks like they’re worried about not getting into the top 4…

They aren’t the brightest are they, Uefa ain’t coming after City they were sent packing nearly 3 years ago, it’s the hope that gets them end in the end thinking a champions league is going to be null and void.

LFC fans are worse. Certainly than Manchester-based United fans who have a lot in common with us. It’s not a scouse thing in my view because Everton, once again, were sound on Sunday.
and it seems from chatting to many on Sunday pre match, that Everton have way more match going scouse fans. Its this latching on to success from other parts of UK thing - really needs questioning. I support City really cos my dad does, took me to games from 6 yrs old - along with my brothers its cultural and part of family life. If you were born in Exteter say, and have no family affiliation with Liverpool why not support Exeter City with your mates...hmmmm there could be a reason! These people need calling out, desperate to be associated with success to validate their lives. f i was born where i live now, why would i support City / Utd / Liverpool - really highlights a character flaw i think. We will get many more too m sure, but glad its been a slow trickle tbh

Just thought I’d post this for a bit of balance. A Liverpool fan who I’ve known through work since I started my first office job in 1989 - I started there just 12 days before the Hillsborough disaster - is one of the most magnanimous football fans I’ve ever met. And he’s a scouser who actually goes to their games rather than some plastic who can’t find Anfield even with the aid of a Sat Nav. He phoned me up to congratulate me just minutes after we won the league at Brighton in 2019 and yesterday he wished us luck ahead of last night’s match. Me and my boss - a United fan - are always saying he’s not bitter enough to be a football fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.