Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
xx.gif

Re: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled

« Reply #36270 on: Today at 10:34:32 am »

I've just found out that Clive Myrie is an Abu Dhabi fan. That's Mastermind off the viewing schedule then.

A dipper clever enough to watch mastermind lol does he mean crimewatch ?

Last edited:
I am absolutely loving the fact that City have done what lfc just could not. RM battered our players, brojken bones, dirty dirty tactics, and City instead of crying about it have just carried on. No vigils for Karius' heads or Salahs arm, no hate campaigns against Ramos, we've just battered RM with football. And Liverpool cdould never do that because they're so steeped in victimhood.

City showed them how its done last night. Lfc might have won more CL's but its our time now.
Great post - it must really have killed the dippers seeing how we swatted aside their nemesis like a lower division team. Sheffield United in the FA Cup semi was a harder match.

Likewise, one of my best mates from university is a big Liverpool fan and he texted me last night to congratulate us on the win. It's daft to tar an entire fanbase with a single brush. As with any club, there are decent fans and also idiots.
Their idiot quota is a bit higher than most (except maybe United) but I have met plenty of decent Liverpool fans and know loads of decent United fans, forums tend to bring out the worst in some people

Likewise, one of my best mates from university is a big Liverpool fan and he texted me last night to congratulate us on the win. It's daft to tar an entire fanbase with a single brush. As with any club, there are decent fans and also idiots.
Same with my mate, he’s a Utd fan and I asked him this morning, 99 Treble or this City team and he said that this City team is the best team he’s ever seen

It’s refreshing to know that there a few of them out there who aren’t completely and utter bellends

My best mate is Liverpool through and through and although he will wind me up if they beat us he’s also decent when we beat them. He messaged me last night from a bar in Germany and said he was stunned by the poor refereeing before the first goal and if we lost it would be because the fix was in.

I know some lfc fans that are OK, we all do, that's not the thing though is it.

Meanwhile on rawk they wish they "could stab Micah Richards"... I don't know any other fanbases that do that, allow that, proud of that.
I have always said that LFC should distance themselves from RAWK it's actually damaging to their brand, I don't know any Liverpool fans who go on it

Same with my mate, he’s a Utd fan and I asked him this morning, 99 Treble or this City team and he said that this City team is the best team he’s ever seen

It’s refreshing to know that there a few of them out there who aren’t completely and utter bellends
That's why I hate that chant some of our lot sing ''your f king shiiiit...your f 'king shitttt...'' etc. we come across as complete bellends IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.