Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red And White Kop censors more information than North Korea and Putin combined! 45 minutes since the final whistle and the post match has been locked and edited not once, not twice but three times and contains a total of 17 posts! I know some of out threads are over the top after a bad result but at least we let fans rant!View attachment 52939
Hate to say it but, from my experience of keeping an eye on (in particular) the match threads on here, I wouldn't be overly unsympathetic to that viewpoint! Yes; people should be allowed to give constructive criticism. But some of the stuff posted in those match and post match threads is just ridiculous. "He's fucking shit, sell him" really doesn't add to any debate.

*awaits incoming*

Hate to say it but, from my experience of keeping an eye on (in particular) the match threads on here, I wouldn't be overly unsympathetic to that viewpoint! Yes; people should be allowed to give constructive criticism. But some of the stuff posted in those match and post match threads is just ridiculous. "He's fucking shit, sell him" really doesn't add to any debate.

*awaits incoming*
That’s match threads on the rags games …

The Witch is also casting a spell on RAWK.

Let’s be honest, these are not a football club. They are just an extension of a despotic nation state. We shouldn’t have to compete with a country. As soon as anyone gets close to them they just fake some more sponsorships to buy whoever they want anyway.

(and)

We do not want to be playing catch up to these in the second half of the season once Haaland is properly settled in. Reckon we should be tapping De Bruyne up just to piss them off a bit. He's probably earning about 800 thousand a week on the sly but we could turn his head and cause a problem or two over there.

EYTU01SWkAItfk0.jpg

Screenshot_20220817-001317.png

the-witch-house.jpg

How about finish 1 point above everyone else, can’t get any more simple than that ..

Unless you ate a dipper..!

Great shout..!

This method has worked for us, quite recently in fact..

Only flaw with this method though is that you have to hold your nerve and prove that you deserve to be Champions..

I don't think this option would suit the dippers to be fair as they appear to be serial second raters, bridesmaids, first losers, bottlers, basically just not good enough to see it through..!

How about finish 1 point above everyone else, can’t get any more simple than that ..

Unless you ate a dipper..!

They can’t get their head around that. For instance they think the team finishing 1 point behind only needed 1 extra point despite having 20 less goals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.