Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two average sides on that performance. Good result for the rags but not much quality about them.

Dippers will improve when they get some of their players back from injury but that was probably about as good as it gets for the rags.
I think Ten Haag is a good coach. It will take a while but he will improve them. I think they will get better mate. He will at least have them pressing which will be an upgrade on their performances last season. They still need a bunch of new players and although tiny CB played well yesterday let’s see what he does against height and power.

People on here (including me) have been saying for ages theres only so many years you can run your side into the ground playing "heavy metal" football before the team starts falling apart.

Ageing squad, not strengthening in the right areas and relying on individual brilliance to get you out of trouble.

That's the difference between Pep and Bingo.

Pep knows when to refresh the squad and when to tweak his tatcics to suit the team.

Bingo relies on the same players for years and never changes his tatcics.

Liverpool are not the force they once were and savvy managers in the league will see this and exploit it
Is that the Bingo from the Banana Splits, because that is very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.