Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m beginning to think that our astonishing comeback against Villa completely knocked the stuffing out of Loserpool. It wrecked their heads for the UCL final, and now they can’t get their heads in gear for another title challenge. They simply haven’t got the stomach to go head-to-head with City again.

Ilkay indeed made them cry!

Its frightening over there...you cant tell me they're not deranged...from the Palace thread...

" Worrying that we’ve spent 4 points from our 20 point reserve, hopefully we can regain 6 points so we’re up to 22 points. Man City have a bank of minus 4 points though so if they lose more points, a negative plus a negative is a positive. So ideally we need them to keep winning, it’d be annoying to see them increase that bank by losing games. If we take their average points total of the last two seasons, add our 20 point bank, delete their bank, and then maybe see if Arsenal or Spurs have a bank that we can borrow, then we can drop 24 more points"
What-The-Fuck.gif

I’m beginning to think that our astonishing comeback against Villa completely knocked the stuffing out of Loserpool. It wrecked their heads for the UCL final, and now they can’t get their heads in gear for another title challenge. They simply haven’t got the stomach to go head-to-head with City again.

You could feel that pain in their celebrations at the CS game, flares smoke bombs invading the pitch over celebrating ripping shirts off chest pumps etc etc, it definitely meant more that day, we used it as a pre season game to build fitness and work on implementing a new striker, the more I think about that game & our contrasting fortunes since, the more I feel embarrassed for them

that and us getting Haaland it seems after reading a few posts on rawk this morning.

that and us getting Haaland it seems after reading a few posts on rawk this morning.
You can tell when things are bad because they fall back into their "but we are poor little Liverpool, the pluckiest little underdogs the world has ever seen, poor little paupers with not a penny to our name, how are we meant to compete" when it's very clear to everyone that they should have cleared some players on and spent a bit of money on an actual midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.