Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a blast of a weekend, with nearly the perfect results. I suggest using an umbrella.

This is not rain you're seeing, it's a mirage, this is the elixir of life for Mancunians, these are Liverpoolian tears.

Also, what manner of imbecile do you have to be to name Van Dick the best defender in the world, motherfucker made Demichelis look like prime Puyol last night.

Remember the season when klopp's dortmund fell apart and they were in the bottom half. Would be nice if same thing happened again this season.
Half way through his 7th season at Dortmund, they were second from bottom.

662E9903-388D-4882-A4CD-89A51C25EAB1.jpeg

People were saying he’d run them into the ground over a number of years.

They ended up finishing 7th.

I don’t think that will actually happen to Liverpool as I just think it’s that they have so many injuries and they’re adjusting to not having Mane and they’ll end up right up there… but you never know! Maybe he has run this squad into the ground over a number of years?!

People on here (including me) have been saying for ages theres only so many years you can run your side into the ground playing "heavy metal" football before the team starts falling apart.

Ageing squad, not strengthening in the right areas and relying on individual brilliance to get you out of trouble.

That's the difference between Pep and Bingo.

Pep knows when to refresh the squad and when to tweak his tatcics to suit the team.

Bingo relies on the same players for years and never changes his tatcics.

Liverpool are not the force they once were and savvy managers in the league will see this and exploit it
Sadio Mané could see what was coming down the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.