Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo doesn't wind me up as much as he used to, now he just makes me smile all the time he comes out with these curiously bizarre statements.
Like Hitler in his bunker, Bingo is issuing these odd soundbites to anyone who will listen, but most of the people around him are looking on incredulously as he slowly disappears into his own little make believe world. Whereas Hitler was issuing commands to troops that no longer existed, blown away by the sheer power of the Allies, Klopp is making sub-par players like Trent Anal and Gomez to perform well beyond their capabilities. An ever-decreasing Vain Dick and the static Henderson just cannot do what the Cheerleader asks of them, so he turns instead to his usual copy of the well thumbed 'Blame-Man-City-For-Everything' manual, where he finds solace in the fact that we are responsible for every famine, every earthquake, every outbreak of botulism and every single natural disaster that has befallen this planet of ours. He particularly likes to read chapter 4, paragraph 6, where it reads "If the dippers fail to win any silverware and finish the season in 8th place it must be understood that it is in no way the fault of Loony Bingo. He cannot, regardless of the circumstances, be held accountable for anything that does not go the way the dipper's want it to."
@KentBlue a request if I may. Please could you give everyone 10 minutes notice before you post.
That way I can get a brew and a biscuit then sit down and fully saviour your posts. Your rag ones I like to read twice to fully enjoy them. They should never be rushed.
Thank you.

What will be the straw that breaks Bingo’s back ? If nothing else they are convinced the following will happen. Please City sign this lad !

Liverpool are planning to make a move for Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, next year to solve the problem of their ageing midfield. (Bild - via Twitter)
He's 17 is he not?

Think talk of their demise is probably a bit premature, but it’s beautiful seeing them struggle at the moment, especially with Klopp handling it with his usual grace and decorum. Hard to tell if this break has come at a good time for them (chance to regroup, get injured players back etc) or if it will just allow the rot to fester. Let’s hope it’s the latter.
Surprised how old their core players are, lots of them now 30 and above. They haven’t managed their squad very well

In a way cancelling the wolves home guy makes their recovery lot harder
Takes away a home win I think
Their next premier league games are now
Chelsea away
Brighton home
Arsenal away
Us at home
They're such lucky bastards, I actually think Tuchel's Chelsea would have done them and Potter at Brighton would have taken points too. They're now far more likely to get wins in both those games, Potter won't have time to get his system in place at Chelsea and Brighton are going to have a brand new manager to get used to.

They're such lucky bastards, I actually think Tuchel's Chelsea would have done them and Potter at Brighton would have taken points too. They're now far more likely to get wins in both those games, Potter won't have time to get his system in place at Chelsea and Brighton are going to have a brand new manager to get used to.
I think if the tramps played a blind 11 over 70s they'd still not beat them.

Their performance against Napoli, especially defending, was shite and that's being polite.

They haven't started well and look leggy and look devoid of any confidence.

And you know what, it's fuckin beautiful to watch.

Fuck em, may they sink further down.

I think if the tramps played a blind 11 over 70s they'd still not beat them.

Their performance against Napoli, especially defending, was shite and that's being polite.

They haven't started well and look leggy and look devoid of any confidence.

And you know what, it's fuckin beautiful to watch.

Fuck em, may they sink further down.
Can I double like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.