Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell you a personal story why I hate the scousers. For years funded by the Moore's family. Laugh at us for the oil money when they were privilged for many years by investment that probably only the rags could match. I guess only an intelligent person could see that, and frankly scouser fans are far from intelligent. Then there is the issue of two of the greatest foootball disasters involving just one set of fans. scousers.Hillsborough. Well for sure there were issues that could have been managed better but that is with the benefit of hindsight. The coppers got caught out in a shit storm caused by the fans. Heysel. English teams banned from Europe for 5 years. How is that justice. The coach incidents. Somehow being exonerated for fan beahviour at the CL Final. The videos were all clear.
Then Klipperty comes in and in all fairness they have been our biggest rivals but frankly have achieved fuck all compared to us. Yet the media lauds them as the greatest team ever. Indeed , whilst hating the rags, it is almost funny that rag failures have made them an irrelevance and our rivalry is now the scousers.
Will the American owners fund a revival.Not sure on that. Would a 19 (17) year old Bellingham be confident of joining that shower of shite ,not convinced ?
Well I for one am enjoying seeing them implode as a club. Klipperty is not quite himself at the minute lol..his rants are amusing to say the least. Player morale looks very low.Mane leaving, massive error. Salad earning probably three times more than anyone in scousepool else causes disharmony.
Well rant over, Long live City, CTID.

Hopefully he gets sacked or walks out when they struggle this season, sick of all his whinging

I watched the Napoli game and thoroughly enjoyed it but the bit I was looking forward to most was klipperty having to explain it and looking at his squad he will be doing quite a bit of explaining this season.
I for one want him to stay - maybe we should start a save our klipperty thread.

I think we'll see impeccable behaviour from their fans if there is a silence or National Anthem before their CL game. A number of sources have suggested dippers would disrupt the event and they'll be keen to show they are capable of behaving.
Also, will UEFA allow English clubs to play the National Anthem if that was planned?

I think we'll see impeccable behaviour from their fans if there is a silence or National Anthem before their CL game. A number of sources have suggested dippers would disrupt the event and they'll be keen to show they are capable of behaving.
Also, will UEFA allow English clubs to play the National Anthem if that was planned?
Don't forget there Scouse not English so normal rules don't apply to them

Another good point is who would they get to replace Bingo? If the Deutschland Dentures leaves there isn't much choice around as to who would be his replacement. Plus whoever steps in would want his own backroom team and his own players, and of course he'd want to play his own system, not Bingo's 'hoof-and-run-like-fuck' style.
There is obviously discontent in the camp, perhaps Salah's ever-expanding wallet is taking up too much space in the changing rooms? Whatever it is, with morale running low and the continued pressure of our dominating presence eating away at him, Bingo has some troubling issues ahead of him - both on and off the field.

Another good point is who would they get to replace Bingo? If the Deutschland Dentures leaves there isn't much choice around as to who would be his replacement. Plus whoever steps in would want his own backroom team and his own players, and of course he'd want to play his own system, not Bingo's 'hoof-and-run-like-fuck' style.
There is obviously discontent in the camp, perhaps Salah's ever-expanding wallet is taking up too much space in the changing rooms? Whatever it is, with morale running low and the continued pressure of our dominating presence eating away at him, Bingo has some troubling issues ahead of him - both on and off the field.
If the rumours are to believed they have more than doubled Salahs wages. I'm pretty sure senior players agents have taken note of this and are asking the club for parity.

Think Putin would be a good fit, he likes killing Europeans.

It's got fuck all to do with recovery, they know that their very very best, when every single player is fit and firing, it's not enough.
That's what will see them off. This is their greatest team (apparently) and they have been the bridesmaid year after year.
This City team, and the ones gone before, have absolutely ruined their quest for greatness.
Drink it in, they will have MCFC on their minds for generations.
Bridesmaid in Liverpool :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.