Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the fucking Blackpool tourist board on here at the moment.

I took my Aussie born kids on a visit. As we came out of the car park, we came across a junkie shooting up. I took em to City, museums, castles & palaces but they never forgot Blackpool ;)

You would be surprised. A lot of people still come to Blackpool, it does cater for all sorts, families, piss heads, tram spotters!!!
Summer 2021 was so busy it was unbelievable, a lot of it due to Covid and people not travelling abroad. This year hasn't been a busy but still a lot of people here.
Blackpool gets slated but a lot of people love it here and come back year after year. I supply the tourist industry nationwide and whilst most seaside resorts quieten down drastically from end of August Blackpool's illuminations keeps it busy until November.
I live only seven miles away but don't go to Blackpool very often. Anyway I went there a couple of week's back just for a potter about. It was great. The sun was shining, the tide was in, the prom was packed. I have been in hospital a lot recently (better now) so it was just nice to chill out in the sun There were lots of families, lots of City shirts (did not see one United top all day), everyone was smiling, what's not to like. I know it is a different story after dark but Blackpool gets a lot of unfair criticism in my view. Lytham is even better but a lot posher.

Not sure if this has been posted, but there's an interesting visual timeline of the problems at the Champions League final. I know many on here will have no sympathy, and, yes, fake tickets would have been one contributing factor, but it looks pretty grim, and in no way adequate for the amount of fans coming through.

I'd recommend watching, and at least trying to be objective, and considering whether the average Liverpool fan in that queue could have done much to avoid the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.