Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems this thread is gaining pace again on the raggy one.

I know it's now full of random stuff & musings but I'd rather it fucked off down the board.

Anyway MUFFIN.

We play these insufferable twats in under two weeks, if we could knit together just 15 minutes of what City did in that first half yesterday we would wipe the floor with them at Anfield. In the words of Kevin Keegan ‘I would love it’ if we did.

Words of wisdom:

How anyone could want these cheating twats to win the league at a procession to show how much of a one sided shit show this is is beyond me. These cheating fuckers could win the next five titles by 20 points every season and not one single person in the media or press would call them out on it. They’d all just go on about how great they are. Fuck them I don’t want these cheating c*nts winning anything.

All I want is the premier league to grow a pair of balls and investigate them properly, but we all know that will never happen cos they don’t want to damage their brand. Oh and by the way, as shit as we’ve been this season and as many goals as Herman Munster has scored for them this season we will beat them next week cos the cardy wearing fraud has a mental block when it comes to Klopp.

Words of wisdom:

How anyone could want these cheating twats to win the league at a procession to show how much of a one sided shit show this is is beyond me. These cheating fuckers could win the next five titles by 20 points every season and not one single person in the media or press would call them out on it. They’d all just go on about how great they are. Fuck them I don’t want these cheating c*nts winning anything.

All I want is the premier league to grow a pair of balls and investigate them properly, but we all know that will never happen cos they don’t want to damage their brand. Oh and by the way, as shit as we’ve been this season and as many goals as Herman Munster has scored for them this season we will beat them next week cos the cardy wearing fraud has a mental block when it comes to Klopp.

I think he’s mistaking Pep for Scotty Parker.

Words of wisdom:

I never go on scouse or rags forums!

That delusion reaffirms why!

A few selections from RAWK, they know what's coming and they are doubling down on stupidity and bigotry just to be on the safe side.

It's not far off every post, the jibbing manslaughterers don't do irony too well.

Yeah, I was using it in a piss take way as it’s so pathetic.
Will use their proper name of Abu Dhabians from now on.
Human rights, on and off the pitch.

Yeah I watched a bit of that on Netflix, was a bit weird. Not as strange as Arsenal challenging the Abu Dhabi regime club tho.

Too many people in the media have been paid off/threatened off.
I know we’re struggling at the moment, but prefer that to having to support human rights abuses

Hope City fans enjoy their bragging rights for the next couple of days.

Sad to see what modern football is doing to once cherished derby matches. That today felt like a complete irrelevance.

Couldn’t care less really. Everything they win is devalued due the cheating and being owned by a despotic regime. Them and the other regime owned clubs have killed the game anyway.

A few selections from RAWK, they know what's coming and they are doubling down on stupidity and bigotry just to be on the safe side.

It's not far off every post, the jibbing manslaughterers don't do irony too well.

Couldn’t care less really. Everything they win is devalued due the cheating and being owned by a despotic regime. Them and the other regime owned clubs have killed the game anyway.

Couldn't care less but cares enough to comment! It's lovely to see all the plastic cunts over on that forum hurting so much. They talk about despotic regimes yet I bet they were all begging for DIC to buy them back in 2008. Sanctimonious pricks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.