Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't care less but cares enough to comment! It's lovely to see all the plastic cunts over on that forum hurting so much. They talk about despotic regimes yet I bet they were all begging for DIC to buy them back in 2008. Sanctimonious pricks!

Anyone who suggests that the bad side of their fanbase is just a fraction is deluded, they are mostly bad with a few good sorts sprinkled in.

They genuinely hate with a passion, it's no wonder they have blood on their hands.

The annoying thing is when teams say they can't compete with City is that they only have to compete with City 2 games in a season. The other times you're competing against no marks like Manchester United. There are 38 games in a Premier League season. Instead of bleating about us maybe consider why your squad can't beat Brighton's when it's market value is three times as much (figures from transfermarkt.co.uk). If you forget about City and win all the other games you get 108 points and not even oil powered super sportswashing cheat code City are matching that
Far too sensible an observation for the likes of them to understand though

A few selections from RAWK, they know what's coming and they are doubling down on stupidity and bigotry just to be on the safe side.

It's not far off every post, the jibbing manslaughterers don't do irony too well.
RAWK really is a fucked up forum. It's so obvious that they just all try to out do each other regarding how many times they can get the words: Abu Dhabi, sportswashing, cheats, corrupt etc into a single post. Repetitive is not the word! You can also tell that the vast majority have never been near Anfield in their lives and couldn't find it even if they had a compass and an up to date Sat Nav system.

A few selections from RAWK, they know what's coming and they are doubling down on stupidity and bigotry just to be on the safe side.

It's not far off every post, the jibbing manslaughterers don't do irony too well.
He clearly doesn't care at all does he?
Imagine being owned from a country with the perfect Human Rights record as the USA and having Standard Chartered as sponsors.
Thick, selective c#nt.

Last edited:
He clearly doesn't care at all.
Imagine being owned from a country with the perfect Human Rights record as the USA and having Satandard Chartered as sposors.
Thick, selective c#nt.

Scouse not English they all cried.

In reality it's Irish and Scandinavian not English, so technically not English at all. Imagine moving to Spain and then deciding to support a club that hates Spain and showing contempt at every chance you have.

The smell in the air is there, and it's slowly dawning on them that best chance creation side in world football just added the missing piece. It hurts them, their 100 million talisman is a white slim Bony.

We are going to rupture them at Anfield. I feel it, I know it, and the pain, the anger, the hate, the inconsequential puss ridden spit from abscessed gums of Rawkers will be a sight to enjoy.

This season will be a good ride.

The smell in the air is there, and it's slowly dawning on them that best chance creation side in world football just added the missing piece. It hurts them, their 100 million talisman is a white slim Bony.

We are going to rupture them at Anfield. I feel it, I know it, and the pain, the anger, the hate, the inconsequential puss ridden spit from abscessed gums of Rawkers will be a sight to enjoy.

This season will be a good ride.
Depends ... our coach might not get through...

Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #29051 on: Today at 11:20:41 am »

Quote from: JRed on Today at 09:27:35 am
Couldn’t care less really. Everything they win is devalued due the cheating and being owned by a despotic regime. Them and the other regime owned clubs have killed the game anyway.
This is where I'm at. I barely even care these days whether Liverpool win or lose. Football is dead and is never coming back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

52,000 posts and he's had it, he doesn't care if his team wins because another team is better than his :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.