Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We play these insufferable twats in under two weeks, if we could knit together just 15 minutes of what City did in that first half yesterday we would wipe the floor with them at Anfield. In the words of Kevin Keegan ‘I would love it’ if we did.

Bernie-Grealish-Cancelo combo on Salad and Trent will see plenty of goals whilst Foden-De Bruyne-Walker occupy Robertson and Diaz. Haaland will take care of the old Rolls Royce turned Micra. Only right for us to deliver Vigil's first loss in the league at Anfield.

Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #29051 on: Today at 11:20:41 am »

Quote from: JRed on Today at 09:27:35 am

This is where I'm at. I barely even care these days whether Liverpool win or lose. Football is dead and is never coming back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

52,000 posts and he's had it, he doesn't care if his team wins because another team is better than his :)

Maybe Barney could watch his local team

The smell in the air is there, and it's slowly dawning on them that best chance creation side in world football just added the missing piece. It hurts them, their 100 million talisman is a white slim Bony.

We are going to rupture them at Anfield. I feel it, I know it, and the pain, the anger, the hate, the inconsequential puss ridden spit from abscessed gums of Rawkers will be a sight to enjoy.

This season will be a good ride.

When you consider players that do well under Klopp’s style, I’d argue they shouldn’t have gone for our man Alvarez earlier, instead of Nuñez.

Glad they didn’t obviously, but I think he would do a far better job in that side than the Uruguayan Andy Carroll, and far cheaper too.

I think Alvarez would’ve been a great signing to take over if one of their forwards left (turned out to be Mane). Sadly for them, we got him and he’s going to show what he can do because he’ll get opportunities as the season goes on.

Nuñez is a dud in my opinion. I said he won’t have 8 goals before new year, at this rate I’d feel confident of lowering that to 5. The fact Klopp is barely giving him minutes says a lot considering he was signed at their record signing and meant to be their hitman. I think he’s obviously not impressing in training.

He clearly doesn't care at all does he?
Imagine being owned from a country with the perfect Human Rights record as the USA and having Standard Chartered as sponsors.
Thick, selective c#nt.
Sometimes I think we should be giving it back to the idiots following your line. Arguing like these dumb-arses Liverpool is to blame for Guantamo, Abu Graib, the extreme racism of the US, the attack against the Capitol, every school attack etc., etc. There are more deads and human rights violations there than in Abu Dhabi.
Then I think I should not be as stupid and idiotic as these cultist fans.
Edit: just realized this can be misunderstood. I do not want to criticise your post! I am fully in line with what you said.

Last edited:
Words of wisdom:

How anyone could want these cheating twats to win the league at a procession to show how much of a one sided shit show this is is beyond me. These cheating fuckers could win the next five titles by 20 points every season and not one single person in the media or press would call them out on it. They’d all just go on about how great they are. Fuck them I don’t want these cheating c*nts winning anything.

All I want is the premier league to grow a pair of balls and investigate them properly, but we all know that will never happen cos they don’t want to damage their brand. Oh and by the way, as shit as we’ve been this season and as many goals as Herman Munster has scored for them this season we will beat them next week cos the cardy wearing fraud has a mental block when it comes to Klopp.
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
… Erling Haaland is comin' to town
Erling Haaland is comin' to town
… He's making a list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice
…Erling Haaland is comin' to town
… He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake
… So you better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
… The kids in girl and boyland
Will have a jubilee
They're gonna build a toyland
All around the Christmas tree
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
…Erling Haaland (is comin' to town)
Erling Haaland (is comin' to town)
Erling Haaland is comin'
Erling Haaland is comin'
Erling Haaland is comin'
To town

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
… He's making a list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice
…Erling Haaland is comin' to town
… He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
… The kids in girl and boyland
Will have a jubilee
They're gonna build a toyland
All around the Christmas tree
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
…Erling Haaland (is comin' to town)
Erling Haaland (is comin' to town)
Erling Haaland is comin'
Erling Haaland is comin'
Erling Haaland is comin'
To town
Coat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.