Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a gander on rawk and they're acting like little bitches, it's not fair football now how City have ruined the competitiveness of it all. I'm going to non league now it's totally real football, blah blah cry cry.
It was the best thing ever a couple of seasons ago though wasn't it, you hypocritical scouse bellends

RAWK is absolutely brilliant atm.

It's groundhog day eveyday.

For the d*ckhead Abu Dhabi fans that constantly read this forum and bleat on about how nobody complained when Liverpool were winning everything. And also anyone else interested: From 1979-80 to 1989-90, Liverpool won 7 titles with an average winning points margin of 5.7 points.
Abu Dhabi have won 4 of the last 5 titles with an average winning margin of 8.25 points.

However, take Jürgen Klopp’s Liverpool out of the last 5 years, and Abu Dhabi would’ve won 5 in a row with an average points margin of 18.2 points. Just let that sink in, without us , the Abu Dhabi regime would’ve won 5 in a row with an average margin of over 18 points!

Yes, it may have been slightly different margins if we had not been so brilliant. However, it just proves that Klopp and Liverpool’s brilliance has somewhat masked what the despot regime has done to the league. They have all but killed the competitiveness of the game. If we are indeed on the point of a period of transition, we will see how the rest of the league feels when the cheats continue to canter to titles with an 18 point plus margin every year.

RAWK is absolutely brilliant atm.

It's groundhog day eveyday.

For the d*ckhead Abu Dhabi fans that constantly read this forum and bleat on about how nobody complained when Liverpool were winning everything. And also anyone else interested: From 1979-80 to 1989-90, Liverpool won 7 titles with an average winning points margin of 5.7 points.
Abu Dhabi have won 4 of the last 5 titles with an average winning margin of 8.25 points.

However, take Jürgen Klopp’s Liverpool out of the last 5 years, and Abu Dhabi would’ve won 5 in a row with an average points margin of 18.2 points. Just let that sink in, without us , the Abu Dhabi regime would’ve won 5 in a row with an average margin of over 18 points!

Yes, it may have been slightly different margins if we had not been so brilliant. However, it just proves that Klopp and Liverpool’s brilliance has somewhat masked what the despot regime has done to the league. They have all but killed the competitiveness of the game. If we are indeed on the point of a period of transition, we will see how the rest of the league feels when the cheats continue to canter to titles with an 18 point plus margin every year.
The rest of the league would prefer us to win the league over them the deluded plastic prick.

If Pep had Liverpool’s squad and we had another high level manager. Say Zidane was our manager and those rats had Pep, they’d have won the league 3/4 times.

Pep is the deference. They can’t face that, as it means they would have to shine a light on their delusions…

When you consider players that do well under Klopp’s style, I’d argue they shouldn’t have gone for our man Alvarez earlier, instead of Nuñez.

Glad they didn’t obviously, but I think he would do a far better job in that side than the Uruguayan Andy Carroll, and far cheaper too.

I think Alvarez would’ve been a great signing to take over if one of their forwards left (turned out to be Mane). Sadly for them, we got him and he’s going to show what he can do because he’ll get opportunities as the season goes on.

Nuñez is a dud in my opinion. I said he won’t have 8 goals before new year, at this rate I’d feel confident of lowering that to 5. The fact Klopp is barely giving him minutes says a lot considering he was signed at their record signing and meant to be their hitman. I think he’s obviously not impressing in training.
If they brought him in to replace Mane, they will be very dissapointed, I said Mane was their best forward forget Salah, Mane allowed Salah to be the player he was, Mane was the player that linked the midfield and forward line he was the clever player in that front line,

it's no surprise to me Firminio is looking like a better option in that central forward player position as he also can link play and is a clever player,

Nunez is just a big lump of a player, the type they all thought Halland was when they said Halland wouldn't be able to cope with the Prem defenders hahahaha,
Nunez is the one finding the physical aspects of the Prem a struggle, because he has nothing that I've seen in his game that makes him anything apart from a physical forward and as we all know that's not enough in this league,

Halland on the other hand has all the physical attributes required but the light footedness, balance and flexability of a world class ballereena add in his technical ability, movement pace, timing and you have one unbelievable football player as we are all seeing, something Nunez can only dream of being

More Salad training for his next career.

mo-salah-dancing-rakeeb-mo-salah-dance.gif

This numbskull on RAWK just complaining how we are better than they are by complaining just how much better than them we are. Then he goes further explaining how much Liverpool brilliance even though they have only achieved what Leicester achieved whilst City have won the league and not failed like they have.

If you are reading thisJred from Dublin.

Drink it in :)

Quote from: JRed on Today at 01:57:47 pm
3 point for a win started in 1981 I believe, so there is probably a flaw in that comparison anyway. We can talk about too much dominance when City have won title number 20. Until then do fuck off.

Ca
If they brought him in to replace Mane, they will be very dissapointed, I said Mane was their best forward forget Salah, Mane allowed Salah to be the player he was, Mane was the player that linked the midfield and forward line he was the clever player in that front line,

it's no surprise to me Firminio is looking like a better option in that central forward player position as he also can link play and is a clever player,

Nunez is just a big lump of a player, the type they all thought Halland was when they said Halland wouldn't be able to cope with the Prem defenders hahahaha,
Nunez is the one finding the physical aspects of the Prem a struggle, because he has nothing that I've seen in his game that makes him anything apart from a physical forward and as we all know that's not enough in this league,

Halland on the other hand has all the physical attributes required but the light footedness, balance and flexability of a world class ballereena add in his technical ability, movement pace, timing and you have one unbelievable football player as we are all seeing, something Nunez can only dream of being
They might get him back in January the way it is going for him at Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.