Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for a friend, but does anyone know which shade Herr Klopp uses ?

Think it might be a ‘muted dipper red’, but can’t find it in SuperDrug ?

4e04ac217169a15a278054ee103dade3.jpg
And the top seems to be growing back!

All I can say is.......Bingo. :-))))

reading all these posts from RAWK.
We are on the verge of killing them off. That’s why I said it would be good if someone like Arsenal give a run this year.
I know the Tarquins are red shit too but it will kill off the “if it wasn’t for us” Dippet pathetic grandiose .
Fuck them and the other boil on the arse over at Salford.
They should check the expiry date on their meds! They're becoming too paranoid.

And still they continue with over the top hyperbole about Trent, while showing clips of some embarrassingly bad defensive play from him.

Could be one of the best right backs the world has ever seen says nose, LOL

And still they continue with over the top hyperbole about Trent, while showing clips of some embarrassingly bad defensive play from him.

Could be one of the best right backs the world has ever seen says nose, LOL
Ain’t full backs supposed to be good defenders :) sorry but ratboy can go on about him but if he can’t do the basics at his age then I doubt he will ever get it right............ teams will target his side for fun so expect more errors over the next few weeks

Ain’t full backs supposed to be good defenders :) sorry but ratboy can go on about him but if he can’t do the basics at his age then I doubt he will ever get it right............ teams will target his side for fun so expect more errors over the next few weeks

Of course his manager is going to come out and defend him but you would imagine he’s going to get to a point where he keeps making that many errors that he’s going to suffer the same fate as Harry Maguire and just get dropped.

I never really understood why he’s never been given a proper run in a position a bit further up the pitch, considering his only qualities are actually passing the ball, it seems pretty obvious that it’s worth trying because he’s just a liability in defence. But my suspicions are that he’s not quite technically good enough to be a creative player and not quite defensively good enough to be a defender. In limbo.

Still I hope they are stubborn and stick with him because teams will always fancy their chances and feel confident with him at the back for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.